Search results

1. G

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

Good morning. What are your sources for these speakers ???(Dac-Amp)
  2. G

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Thanks. Do you have anything to suggest for my speakers but also my headphones for use in usb -pc ???
  3. G

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I'm in between this (TOPPING DX5 DAC / AMP) but also in this (Topping EX5 MQA) I want to drive the genelec 8330 but also the hd 650 Which of the two would you suggest ???
  4. G

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

You have to suggest a good streamer with output AES???
  5. G

Could you suggest me a dac / streamer for the 8361 ???
  6. G

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

using usb / win has the same problems ???
  7. G

good morning echopraxia. Thanks for the answers. Have you connected the genelec of your signature on the Denon AVR-X3700H ???
  8. G

I will place them on a base that I am looking to find. https://www.genelec.com/accessories/s360-415b-floor-stand To connect I think about Pro iDSD Signature. https://ifi-audio.com/products/pro-idsd-signature/ Do you have anything else to suggest about it ???
  9. G

I'm ready to buy these speakers (8361a) This is my place. The speakers will be placed to the right and left of the TV. In total it is 45 m2 and the listening position is about 2.5-3.0 meters. Is it believed that I will be covered ???
  10. G

sorry for the mistake. I meant α30pro sorry for the mistake. I meant α30pro
  11. G

sorry for the mistake. I meant α30pro
  12. G

Can I connect the a30pro to the d90se ???
  13. G

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

For room correction I use genelec glm
  14. G

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Καλημερα και καλη χρονια. Είμαι ανάμεσα σε αυτά τα δύο SMSL M500 MKII έναντι του topping EX5 Θα συνδεθεί στον υπολογιστή μου με Windows και θα τρέχει τα ηχεία μου genelec 8330 καθώς και το 7050C Studio Subwoofer. Για διόρθωση δωματίου χρησιμοποιώ genelec glm. Τα ακουστικά μου είναι τα hd 650...
  15. G

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

In the topping ex 5 we could put a better power supply for children ??? If yes what do you suggest ???
  16. G

Toping A90 VS A30PRO

which dad is used ??
  17. G

Toping A90 VS A30PRO

Το A90 παράγει έξοδο XLR ;;; D90 SE> XLR έως A90> XLR σε Genelec.
  18. G

Toping A90 VS A30PRO

this is my system now.Genelec 8330 vs 7350
  19. G

Toping A90 VS A30PRO

So fine. I will connect the d90se to the A30pro via XLR and my speakers on the D90se via the AES / EBU port. Thanks very much.
  20. G

Toping A90 VS A30PRO

if i use the xlr from the topping d90se on the 7350, how will i connect the a 30 Pro to the d90se ??? So what I am asking is how I will connect the d90se and the A30 pro together.
Top Bottom