Search results

1. Asking Dumb Questions

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Do I need to do this every time I connect the Q5K to the Phone via Wired?
  2. Asking Dumb Questions

Do you happen to know if I can have he BT to NOT turn ON when I attach it to the phone via Wired?
  3. Asking Dumb Questions

If I'm using the Q5K as a wired Dongle with the Phone, is there any settings I should Change for Best use case?
  4. Asking Dumb Questions

How GOOD is the LG V60 / Dongled LG V60 Vs. Mid-Tier DAPs (<$800)?

Hi, I need some guidance / advice. Is it worth purchasing a DAP over an LG V60 for my Portable Music Libery that isn't on Sportify? I'm considering a Mid-Tier DAP like the Sony ZX707(Japan) for Portable use but also considering the Cheaper option of the LG V60. Is there a noticable Sound Quality...
  5. Asking Dumb Questions

DAP Battery Life and the case for the LG V60

Hows the sound quality compare to those DAPs?
  6. Asking Dumb Questions

@Berwhale if the Spec of an IEM is 103 dB / mW 20 Ohm, I need to select dBSPL/mW and then convert right?
  7. Asking Dumb Questions

@Berwhale is there a way for me to Save / Load a Profile Settings for each IEM? If so how? Thanks
  8. Asking Dumb Questions

Do I need to use the EQ? it seems to tell me once I enter the value numbers. -42 dB to hit 75. Thanks, much appreciated
  9. Asking Dumb Questions

Hello, I need some help. I heard that the Qudelix App can help inform me if my listening Volume is too loud but I don't know much about audio to understand it. So the spec for the IEM I'm using at the moment is : Sensitivity - 111dB/Vrms @ 1 kHz Impedance - 9.7 Ohms @ 1 kHz At what volume in...
  10. Asking Dumb Questions

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

The new Studio 630s have been release in the US, Have anyone bought one?
  11. Asking Dumb Questions

Fiio BTA30 Pro Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver + DAC - Review

Can this Device convert wired USB C Audio to Digital Optical Out?
  12. Asking Dumb Questions

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

@VintageFlanker what firmware was this base on? Any idea how I can revert back to stock firmware?
  13. Asking Dumb Questions

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Whats the Preferred Version of the Modius, AKM or ESS, I saw a few AKM model in the used Market
  14. Asking Dumb Questions

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Does the RCA also output signal at the same time as the XLR? Meaning I can easily add a subwoofer to my powered Studio monitors?
  15. Asking Dumb Questions

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

Does the RCA also output signal at the same time as the XLR? Meaning I can easily add a subwoofer to my powered Studio monitors?
  16. Asking Dumb Questions

Thanks, Do you have experience with the S9 Pro Dongle? Can I use that 2.5mm as Line Out?
  17. Asking Dumb Questions

Hidizs S9 PRO Measurements (DAC Dongle)

Can the S9 PRO Output both 3.5 and 2.5 simultaneously? Meaning If I have two things plug into it, I would get sound out of both ports?
  18. Asking Dumb Questions

Does this have a Line Out Option / Function via 2.5mm?
  19. Asking Dumb Questions

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

So this DAC wouldn't be good if I plan to use it with Powered Studio Monitor and control the Volume via knob?
Top Bottom