Search results

1. Cc-Mode

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

I would say it depends: - Issues with old players (SPDIF) - No issues with recent players (older from my tests was a 2012 bluray player)
  2. Cc-Mode

By Delta I mean the difference in absolute value. You got it, I don't beleive weight can make any diference but just wanted to point out that the methodology is unfair: 1- You have DAC + AMP + speakers + objects + micro (complicated transfert function to estimate) 2- You measure speakers (mean...
  3. Cc-Mode

Did you measure the speakers? Compute the mean from several positions ? Find a delta with difference <0.5 ? And conlude this "Instead, I found that the sound of the D30pro improves in this way" ?
  4. Cc-Mode

Don't know: After visual colors, virtual musicians now we can care about the on-top things What is next?
  5. Cc-Mode

Same question? You should precise that the question is for people that can see colors and hear 25kh ;)
  6. Cc-Mode

Honestly, if you are not confident don't buy it. Wait and see or choose an equivalent DAC like SMSL SU 9 if you need all options or the excellent E30. Check previous issues with L30, topping had honorable behavior.
  7. Cc-Mode

Here is a quick feedback from my early and personal experiments: - USB is superb - Coaxial is good even with an old Philips cd player - Optical with some iregular cuts that are not very frequent but unpleasant. Tried other configurations changing inputs, cables, cds, ... without success. - I...
  8. Cc-Mode

Switch off Push the botton and keep .. Switch on Wait until you have a symbol on the screen: Then you can make changes including removing PRE mode You Better control the volume with an amp or an application otherwise you will experiment ear bleeding ;)
  9. Cc-Mode

Mine was shipped directly and arrived after 2 weeks. Can you give more details about the update?
  10. Cc-Mode

or may some persons need a specific degree of distortion: The mind is able to translate it to magic ;)
  11. Cc-Mode

I got mine this week and tried some tests but need documentation to check. https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/#all/1 I tried their website ..... this is BS ...
  12. Cc-Mode

Didn't know chips have sound .... what about the sound of the rest? As far as I know we have only one sound as output all components included: how can one extract or isolate the sound of one element?
  13. Cc-Mode

USB: yes Coax/opt: no (becomes yes) but only see how they handle opt signal in pro version
  14. Cc-Mode

A bit about your host....

Thanks for all the time and efforts to make and share you knowledge and findings.
  15. Cc-Mode

Amir vs. Abyss: The Battle We Need

Amir vs. Abyss: Or how to create an unnecessary buzz (opposition) The Battle We Need: Is this an old or new business intelligence (big) tech? The Measure is the measure: To be taken or left without belief or feeling and is business free !!!
  16. Cc-Mode

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

too bad ... I would have missed an opportunity for an answer
Top Bottom