Search results

1. Cuniberti

Mark Levinson "Digital makes people sick"

This interview made my head explode. There are lots of red flags, but I'm interested in anyone's experience with this C-wave tech.
  2. Cuniberti

Danny's ASR "Will you ACCEPT my Challenge?!"

He starts by insulting ASR members and then poses a so-call listening challenge. I downloaded the three files and imported them into Pro Tools to listen to and analyze. Track (A) is 44.1k / 16 Bit.aif file - CD Rip _ I guess this is the "control" sample. Tracks B & C are recordings of a...
  3. Cuniberti

Can't we all just get along?

I would love to read a respectful response to Danny's statements and allegations from ASR. I'm not interested in a pissin' match from forum members.
  4. Cuniberti

YouTube audio quality and your upload settings

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, he seems a bit misinformed.
  5. Cuniberti

Does silver used in interconnects "sound" different than copper?

I searched ASR and didn't find the answer. If I missed something, add the link; thank you. Question: Is there something about a solid silver or a silver alloy that can change an interconnect cable's performance in the audible range? If so what, and are there any measurements available?
  6. Cuniberti

Is ICONOCLAST cable a "better" cable?

Do audio cables matter? | Galen Gareis formerly of Belden Wire Former Belden Wire Designer Galen Gareis explains how cables need to meet certain standards and the design parameters around them. He also speaks about the actual science and the subjective side within HiFi audio. After many...
Top Bottom