Search results

1. punosion

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

I didn’t work for LM, but I’d imagine the techs there could provide both if requested. They have extensive knowledge and are pretty much an open book about their machines. :)
  2. punosion

I used to sell (and use every day) both Rocket and LM machines, and I’ll vouch for LM being a notch or two above and beyond Rocket. There’s better engineering decisions under the hood, it’s “overbuilt” in the right areas…makes for a much nicer-feeling machine to use and maintain. I also feel...
  3. punosion

How long does it take to boil a kettle in USA?

AM, about 20 minutes before my post. Outside air temp was around 53F, humidity 86%. Inside air temp 71F, humidity 53%. I’m about 440 feet above sea level. Now I wish I would’ve measured/weighed the water… :D
  4. punosion

How long does it take to boil a kettle in USA?

I didn’t conduct an entirely scientific test, but I just did a test with my $20 Costco-special Hamilton Beach kettle. I eyeballed and filled to the 1L mark on the side with ~60F water, the kettle hit a full boil and turned off at 5:39.
  5. punosion

OSD X7180 same as Outlaw 7000x? The specs on the manual seem to look worse for sure or am I missing something?

I’ve been running a 5180 for about a year now…sounds great, zero issues. The source is unbalanced from a PC to a MiniDSP DDRC-88A, into the 5180, then out to a JBL Studio 520, 2x Studio 530s, and 2x Studio 220s. I never run it too loud so I can’t say much about reliability when pushed or...
  6. punosion

Beam me Space Ambient Titles

Steve Roach is definitely worth a look: https://steveroach.bandcamp.com/music Blood Machine is one of my all-time favorites from him...just came out on Bandcamp, name-your-price: https://steveroach.bandcamp.com/album/blood-machine
  7. punosion

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

I cannot stop listening to this album, on all the things...
  8. punosion

Genelec 8361A vs 8351B

Well, you can always sell the speakers…not so much your wife… (I hope…)
  9. punosion

My account is hacked

10. punosion

Celebrity RIP Thread

https://consequence.net/2022/12/angelo-badalamenti-twin-peaks-composer-dead-at-85/
  11. punosion

...to answer the question posed by the thread title...
  12. punosion

Erin's Audio Corner YT channel is about to change...

Take care, Erin…at least you got the Klippel and the TMNT arcade machine… :confused:
  13. punosion

What is the worst speaker you've ever heard?

Ah, I assumed Seattle area… :facepalm::D
  14. punosion

What is the worst speaker you've ever heard?

Hey, take care out there! That drive on Hwy 2 sure is going to look different when this is all over… :oops:
  15. punosion

linkwitz lxmini

Ehh, you’re probably right, at least on a post or two. It also might just be a bit of a hangover after the GR Research debacle and the weird mudslinging about Rick’s build… ;) I, for one, am looking forward to seeing some measurements.
  16. punosion

linkwitz lxmini

Not at all. :D
  17. punosion

linkwitz lxmini

I understand all of that perfectly well, thanks. :rolleyes: For some reason, I thought the “Dave’s crossover” was passive, not alternate settings for an active crossover. The point remains, and is now even more apparent…especially if Amir doesn’t want to mess with wiring-up a crossover… Why not...
  18. punosion

linkwitz lxmini

That’s exactly my point. He sends in all these toys, to get responses like this… Not questioning “why did you send it in, but “why did you think it was a good idea to send it in“? I dunno, to me it just reads like “you big dumy” in a few more words. Amir measures modified and DIY gear all the...
  19. punosion

linkwitz lxmini

Jeez, some of you people in this thread really know how to kick a gift horse in the mouth! :rolleyes: Makes me not want to send anything in…
Top Bottom