Search results

1. P

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

Thanks, that's cool. I am fairly new to all of this so when it comes to reading graphs and all, I have very limited knowledge, so I'm not quite sure whether I'll even notice that something ain't right with it. All I'm looking for is the best bang for buck with the highest quality unit and this...
  2. P

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

Welp, I'm eagerly waiting for my unit, but I'm quite terrified I have made a huge mistake. I went for this unit due to the fact it's supposed to be a great AMP/DAC for Tidal streaming. I'll be using it for my HD 560s cans via balanced out. Not to sure what to think now as per other comments...
  3. P

Khadas Tone 2

After finding out the 560s cans can be easily run balanced, I cancelled the order for the KTB1 and ordered the Tone2 Pro instead. The cost of the Atom + KTB1 stack is actually more expensive for me than the KTB2 on its own. So once it's delivered, I'll sell the Atom on. I'd like to run the KTB2...
  4. P

Khadas Tone 2

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 560s cans and recently purchased a second-hand Atom amp. To finish the stack, I have already ordered the Tone Board 1 DAC straight from the Khadas website. However, I just...
Top Bottom