Search results

1. S

FS/US: Genelec G Four Speakers (Pair) Perfect Condition 9 month old

Price if $1950 plus shipping. These speaker need no introduction, they are one of best sounding speakers that I have heard, they involve me in music on my work desk while I work. Due to an unexpected financial issue I have to sell them, never thought I would but things happen. They retail for...
  2. S

FS/US: Skylan SP-24 24" Speaker Stands (w/ glider feet and spike feet) large 7.5" x 12" Top Plate

Skylan SP-24 24" Speaker Stands (w/ glider feet and spike feet) large 7.5" x 12" Top Plate Price is $195 shipped in cont. US with PayPal F&F or please add 3.5% if PP Goods. Skylan SP-24 Stands 24" tall, used but in good condition. Located near Asheville, NC. Top plate is 7.5" x 12" which is...
  3. S

closed

Good points, indeed. I had a pair of G Ones and they sounded mighty fine in my modest setup. I had a chance to buy Khozmo Passive Preamp for volume and Genelec G Four and had been enjoying them immensely but I am no longer in position to use them due to work commitments. Thus holding up $2600...
  4. S

closed

Looking for excellent condition Genelec 8020 or G2
  5. S

sold Arcam Alpha 10 Rare Integrated Amplifier Excellent Pristine Condition

sold elsewhere. Universally praised, you will not find a bad review on this integrated amplifier. Everything works as it should. ** Output power: 100W into 8 ohms, both channels driven (20dBW); 170W into 4 ohms, both channels driven (19.3dBW). ** Harmonic distortion: 0.2% typical (1kHz at...
  6. S

OFF: Fritz Carbon 7 Towers Floorstanding Speakers

Price $575 Fritz Carbon 7 Towers (Floorstanding speakers) These are very rare since Fritz no longer builds floor-standing speakers, he exclusively builds monitors these days. Smoke free, pet free, child free home. I am the second owner, I bought these towers from an original owner and at the...
  7. S

SOLD Genelec G Three Active Speakers

They are in perfect condition. 7 month old. From non-smoking, no-pets home. I am looking to go to 8350. They retail for $1700 and my loss is your gain. Price is $1150 including insured shipping and PP in cont. USA. Will come in factory boxes, with manuals and power cables exactly like Genelec...
  8. S

FS: Fender Balanced XLR Cable Interconnect 10FT Model A2Q321

Never used Fender XLR interconnect 10FT. I have sold my Genelec setup and no longer need XLR cables. Was planning to use it with a sub. As you know Balanced cables are perfect for subwoofer connections as they are noise-immune. $10 + actual shipping. They sell for $35 plus shipping.
  9. S

sold

Price is $60 plus $7 shipping in Cont. USA. JDS Labs Atom Plus DAC in Excellent Condition. Great DAC from a great American company with best customer support. Buy with confidence. I own three JDS DACs and they are superb! Thank you for looking.
  10. S

Texas Instruments LME 49990 Operational Amplifiers New Old Stock (4 pieces) OpAmps

I bought 4 of these brand new old stock LME49990 opamps from a reputable seller on DIYAudio. I planned to solder them onto SOIC-DIP adapters for my famous Audiokarma-sourced CNC Phono stage but got out of vinyl hobby altogether. Price is $50 shipped in cont. USA. These amps are very hard to...
  11. S

SOLD

Price is $330 shipped in cont. USA. Free PayPal with Friends and Family or please add PP fee. Excellent Condition Sonos Five Gen 2. Works with all Sonos devices and applications including S1 and S2 applications. Was purchased for a new home but we ended up with discreet stereo room.
  12. S

SOLD: Denon AVR-X7200WA 9-ch Receiver

Price is $750 + shipping and PP or no PP with Friends and Family. I have access to low shipping options and can purchase shipping for 40% off traditional prices. This is Denon's top of the line receiver. Made in Japan quality. Powerful and musical. It is in mint condition with zero issue. I take...
  13. S

SOLD: Genelec G One G1BM-6 Black Speakers (pair) with Stand Plates

The pair of Genelec G One (Model G1BM-6) in excellent condition. The sale includes the optional stand plates Model 8010-408 (pair) that allow you to place these speakers on stand with ISO-PODs attached. My loss is your gain. Will ship triple boxed for secure delivery.
Top Bottom