Search results

1. S

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

@peng thanks for the reply really appreciate it, I kind of got lost regarding the pre-amp mode as it has been at least 10 years since I have last used a receiver, I usually go for processors. But if I am not wrong, once I connect my main 7 speakers to an external amp (using rca cables) they...
  2. S

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

I have a 4700 (still boxed) Going to use a 7-channel external amplifier for my main 7 speakers , and only power my 4 ceiling Atmos speakers with the Denon Just wondering how much watts will it exactly provide for 4 channels driven @8 ohms per channel? also can I turn off amplification for the...
  3. S

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

Sorry if I didn't get you, so you are saying if I get the Node 2i and connect it to an amp and then to speakers, there isn't any audible difference ? The difference would be mainly if I use headphones, which I never do, correct? If that is the case then I might get the Node 2i and just use...
  4. S

To NAD C658 owners - Can someone please test this for me? (female vocal distortion)

Sad, the C658 had so much potential! Hope your issue gets fixed soon EB1000
  5. S

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

Any ideas if there is a new version of the Node 2i? like a 3i soon? since it's already more than a couple of years old.
  6. S

Dirac Live Bass Management?

Thanks for that I found a couple of refurb units like 400$ off retail so might go for it. This is my first DAC ever.
  7. S

I found a couple good deals on refurb units but some reviews are scary. people complaining about glitchy app, wifi doesn't The thing we can't deny is that it didn't do really well in measurements here. Isn't that a bit concering? won',t it cause audible distortion when we listen loud ?
  8. S

That is good to know. many ppl complained about it. The thing that is worrying me is that it didnt get a really good review here. so I am not sure should I go for it? i need streaming and it has one of the best apps for it , room correction and a sub output. Basically ticks all the boxes i...
  9. S

Does the C658 still have the low sub output issue or is it fixed? I know they released a software ''fix'' a while back but only increases it by 3dB and still sounds low to people who tried/own it. If so, then lets hope NAD come out with a C659 this year with a proper fix.
  10. S

Top 5 streamer devices by ASR community

The Cambridge CXN V2 is nice but only if it had room correction, Bluetooth built in and sub connection. Since it is released since 2018 I think and updated version should come out sometime soon with a few more features. The NAD C658 is nice on paper, but that is it.
  11. S

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

So I can use BT (Android Phone>SMSL DAC) to stream hi-res audio and streaming services? no need for a node 2i or something additional? Thnx
  12. S

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

I am new to this, so I already placed an order for pair of speakers(BMR), amp(Purifi) and might get this DAC. What else would I need for streaming music? as I don't think this DAC has this built-in like some other DACS. Would a Node 2i do? any others choices? not really sure. Also how can I...
  13. S

WTB: Philharmonic/Salk BMR

Just did a few mins ago :)
  14. S

WTB: Philharmonic/Salk BMR

Looking for a clean pair, let me know if you have any! Thanks
Top Bottom