Search results

1. A

Samson Resolv SE6 - worthwhile?

Hmm, okay. I see they're 5-inch drivers; the two I'm really considering right now, the SE6 and the LP-6, are both 6.5-inch drivers for the woofers. I've been told that it's not wise to consider anything smaller if I'm mixing something bass-driven – and as I'm primarily a solo bassist, I would...
  2. A

Thanks for the advice. I'm fairly accustomed to dealing with ground issues, balanced lines, etc. - but I'll definitely bear in mind the HD400 recommendation :)
  3. A

I did see the first. I mentioned the LP-6 being what I was considering prior, and that I am now considering these SE6 speakers because of the deal, in my post The second isn't relevant to me. The 308p is $500 for a pair. That is very, very far out of my price range
  4. A

((I hope this sort of thread is welcome; I looked for rules disallowing it and didn't find any, so I went ahead with it))
  5. A

I've been looking to buy my first pair of monitor speakers I do a bit of mixing, for myself and friends, generally in headphones (I know...), and using whatever speakers are on hand to A/B. Recently those were a pair of Infinity RS3s that a roommate was lending me, and now is taking back In...
Top Bottom