Search results

1. Y

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Previous panel made from Acrylic. Current one made from glass. So looks a lot nicer.
  2. Y

Topping should recall all their DX3 Pros.

As end user I care less about product not performing well below -90db than product not working reliably or could damage headphones. You may have a lot of technical knowledge, but you lack the basic knowledge what the basic design principle of a product should be.
  3. Y

No. Most equipments Amir tested are from users. Amir can still test Topping products if Topping refuses to send him devices because of a potential bad review. So if he's independent and does not care about Topping's evaluation units, he should not be worried when he criticize them. I once...
  4. Y

I thought about it but I'm not comfortable to disclose my personal emails with various manufacturers that talked about silent upgrade between each batches (JDS, SMSL, Topping so far). If you want to proof it by yourself, just purchase a recent batch of DX3 Pro. The display has just been...
  5. Y

The question I want to ask is, with many people complaining about it, why Amir is not putting a warning in his review yet? That's the only question I wanna ask for the past few weeks, and I got no good answer from anyone. @noel_fs gives an answer but that's not enough to persuade me to believe...
  6. Y

Glad you like it (I truly mean it --- if it works perfectly for you that's good for you!).
  7. Y

He ditched Schiit products all the time about their design/manufacture flaws in the past, such as grounding issue. Why double standard? I don't see your logic holds. Also my unit was still in warranty (<30 days) so if he didn't ask I would just return to seller and get a full refund. He...
  8. Y

If you don't like it just stop reading it. I'm not going to buy anything. I am just challenging Amir's credibility to see if he dare to put a warning behind his review.
  9. Y

Amir can do better, much better. Does Amir even dare to put a warning mentioning about these failures in the end of his DX3 Pro review post?
  10. Y

I agree. If Amir is independent, he should put a warning in the end of his original DX3 Pro review given a lot of people experienced failing units. That's "better" by my definition. If he is willing to do this, feel free to remove this thread altogether. If he isn't, well, that sacrifices his...
  11. Y

I myself does not intend to ditch/trolling/embarassing ASR, Amir, or Topping at all. If Amir put a notice on his DX3 Pro review to warn users about potential issues, given a lot of people experienced a lot of problems, I wouldn't start a thread to complain at all. If Topping stops selling DX3...
  12. Y

So, as far as I understand from all your replies, we could have two situations by a sudden change from normal to 10V DC output: Situation 1: Your headphone can survive a 10V DC voltage and doesn't break. I get it that constant 10VDC don't produce sound. But you forgot where you are coming...
  13. Y

You are just wasting my time by walking away from problem all the time. If you want a meaningful discussion just answer the following question directly, with your evidence. - can this damage a headphone? - can this damage a powered amplifier? - can this damage a speaker that hooked up with a...
  14. Y

Contact topping support, and see if they can troubleshoot it for you.
  15. Y

So you agreed that it may blow up your powered amplifier, and at the same time blow up your speaker? back to science. Can a sudden increase from 0 to 10v creates a huge wave impulse that damage your ear? There're sufficient scientific evidence that huge impulse (such as a thundarstormm or a...
  16. Y

I don't consider it the only affordable products. And it's brain washing to see it being recommended here. I help people by telling them avoiding this product. The manufacture does not deserve our help at all. You pay for the product, and they are responsible to deliver good and safe...
  17. Y

that depends on what you are using. A in ear headphone may explode by a large voltage just like your speaker, because it was not designed to be run at 10v dc. A powered amplifier may explode as well because they are designed to accept input at 2vrms. If sansumg recall their phones because of the...
  18. Y

You know, there're a lot of lawyercats watching Google, Apple, Microsoft closely. If there is a safety issue, they are the first one agitated. I don't represent my compnay at all but I would suggest those people find one and sue Google, and see what happens next.
  19. Y

Because I see a safety issue here. some people says their unit output 10v dc after a transistor is blow up. And that's not just the reliability issue I was concerned about. It now upgrades to a safety issue. That's your opinion. charge a headphone with 10VDC is big enough to impact human...
  20. Y

No matter how high-end they are, this doesn't mean they are doing the correct thing. If they can blow out your speaker, they can blow out your eardrum. As long as customers are using them correctly, such issue is big enough to lead to the recall of all devices. The world is not perfect place...
Top Bottom