Search results

1. K

I Need a new Headphone Amp, help me decide please

Dear All, I am looking for a new headphone amp. I am familiar with L30 and L50 I was happy with L50, but my pet (cat) didn't like it where it was and throw it away so now is broken and I need a new amp. Headphones I own 2) IEM ( easy to drive) Zeus I think is around 80, 100 ohms super easy...
  2. K

DX7 Pro drivers/software issue? help!

Hi Guys! I got a Topping DX7 pro, connected by USB to windows using foobar. Topping Drivers 5.20 asio proxy0.9.4 Super audio cd decoder 1.3.7 ( Foo_input_sacd) Asio Support 2.1.2. Using "default topping" I can reproduce almost everything (flac, mp3) no problem, of course not DSD I guess...
  3. K

Is it worth upgrading or is it almost imperceptible?

Hi All, I have a Topping Dx7 pro, I am really happy about it, but I was looking for something better, first I tough SMSL su 9 or Gustard x16, I am tempted with D90se but $900 too much for me, a couple of days ago I saw the top of the line from smsl VMV D1se 620$ looks ok, but same ESS 9038...
  4. K

RCA 1 Female to 2 Male(x2) (1 dac --> 2 amps)

Hi Guys, quick question. I have a Dac with RCA output connected to an AMP, now I want to try "tubing sound" (Xduoo MT-602), but is also RCA, and I don't want to swap the RCA cable every time I want to use a different AMP. I've found this RCA 1 Female to 2 Male: The Idea, (even do the 2 amps...
  5. K

Amp Balanced vs Fully Balanced, real difference?

Hi Guys, I guess this topic was discussed before but I couldn't find it. Apart from the power benefit on fully balanced Amps, (up to 4 times) there is another benefit? examples Balanced: Topping A30 pro ( or most of the smsl sh 8/8s/9) Fully Balanced: Topping A90, Sinxger SA1 I "read" some...
  6. K

Gustard X16 vs SMSL SU-9

Hi Guys, probably this was already discussed not sure. after coming and going with the idea of a new dac, I've decided these 2 will be the best candidate: Gustard X16 SMSL SU-9 As per Amir's measurements, both are fantastic, Gustard may be a bit better, but I probably I won't hear the...
  7. K

China online store recommendations ( and problems)

Hi Guys, I want Audio stuff from China ( Amazon do not ship to South America..:'() I've found the following stores: https://shenzhenaudio.com/ (asked question on support, they answered really quick and nice) the site looks really good. https://hifigo.com/ (asked question on support, they...
  8. K

Gold Planar GL2000 worth it or just Hype?

Hi guys, I want to invest in a new headphone, unfortunately, my budget is limited I will love HD800s or the new HD8xx but too expensive. Checking the internet found this new Gold Planar GL2000, is quite popular on the reviews. here so far the comments from YouTubers/reviewers: ZEos: 11 points...
  9. K

Gold Planar GL2000 / Dac needed

hey Guys, I am planning on getting a gold planar GL2000, they are 64 ohms, but as far as I know, they need some power to work properly. any owner of those? could give me some feedback or which dac are you using? I got 2 options in mind Khadas tone 2 pro but not sure if it would be enough...
  10. K

Question Balance/unbalance dac, amp or both?

Guys, I got a question /I am a bit confused. So got get a source output fully balanced, DAC and AMP must be balanced? I saw many many amp balanced ( like A50s, new A30 pro, and others) but no many DAC says Balanced... so I thought that one amp should have balance and that's it, but is not...
  11. K

Dac / AMP, recomendation and questions

Hi Guys, my first post, I am Andres from Argentina, ASR is the best I love reading reviews and measurements, unfortunately, I am still quite new in this sound world. I already got a sound Blaster G6 + sen 58x jubilee + AVR Denon 2113 for movies 5.1 (Klipsch reference). I want new headphone, I...
Top Bottom