Search results

1. walt99

FS: Kaleidescape 48TB Server with Strato C player, $12,500

Upgrading to the 88, purchased May 2023 from Authorized Dealer, includes everything, original boxes etc. Both unit under warranty till 2028. Local sale welcome/preferred (DFW area). Will ship at cost. Will sell the 48TB server separately for $10,500 text: 972 746-5154, Walt
  2. walt99

FS: Lyngdorf MP-40, like new, 4 months old, SOLD

I actually love this unit as it works flawlessly and Room Perfect is so easy to use and sounds great. I’m going to try out an Trinnov Alt16 as my curiosity has gotten the best of me, plus I love to ‘tinker’. Unit was purchased/received in Feb from authorized dealer, still under warranty...
  3. walt99

FS: Revel f328be, like new, black gloss, $8,500 DFW, TX

Like new, gently used, no kid/smoking environment. Bought new from AD approx 2 years ago. Includes all boxes, papers and the insane shipping containers Revel ships these in. Reduced to $8,500, local pick up only in the DFW, TX area
  4. walt99

FS: Revel F328be, Mint cond, 2 yrs old SOLD

Like new Revel f328be speakers, no kids/smoking etc. absolutely like new. Includes all boxes and the insane shipping containers they come in. Will not ship, pick up only, DFW TX area. Would consider a smaller pair of Revels as partial trade, something like M106.
  5. walt99

FS: Kaleidescape Compact Terra, 22TB, 1 month old! Like New

Like new with all boxes, papers, accessories etc as new from authorized dealer. Only reason for sale is upgrading to 48 or 88tb unit. $8500 includes FedEx shipping conus only. Located in TX/DFW, can meet deliver within 200 miles.
  6. walt99

Amplifier gain matching with multiple power amps

So my pre out with 8vrms capability but different power amp sensitivities (Benchmark bridged with 4v selected and 8 channels of Hypex with 1.6v) I have to reduce the gain going to (in preamp setup) the benchmark L/C/R by about 6db to get volumes matched to the other surround speakers. With that...
  7. walt99

FS: Benchmark LA4, DAC3B SOLD

Benchmark equipment purchased direct from BM 6/2021 is also like new, includes all original boxes, paperwork, remote, 5 yr warranty, paperwork etc. and will toss in some cables. Retail prices: LA4 $2899, DAC3B $1799 (total $4698) Sell the package for $3250 https://benchmarkmedia.com/ Price does...
  8. walt99

Lyngdorf MP-40 upgrade

So I’m thinking of selling my Denon AV-110 and getting the MP-40. I don’t use most of the features on the 110 (5.1) and use all external amps so I think the MP40 may work well for me and I might actually use the DSP in the Lyngdorf. I found a one for 20% off so seems reasonable? Any...
  9. walt99

Why is it so hard to purchase a Hypex or Purify amp in USA?

Multiple inquires with no response outside the USA, and VTV is on holiday shutdown for 3 weeks. Not willing to pay the high prices for the boutique brands, doesn't seem necessary for these amps and their intended use. (I'm always afraid if I can't get a hold of a vendor before the sale what will...
  10. walt99

SOLD!!!: B&W HTM71-S2, center channel speaker, $850 OBO

Condition is like new, about 1 yr old, reason for sale: upgraded to the new S3. Includes orginal box, never used grill, paperwork. Price Lowered! $850 OBO, located in the DFW, TX area, prefer not to ship, it's pretty heavy.
  11. walt99

SOLD!!!FS: Buckeye 4 channel 252MP AmpSOLD!!!

No need to wait!! Ended up not needing this with my new setup, used briefly for HT surround/Ctr channel. $700 including shipping (conus only) and will include 4 each 3' XLR-RCA cables. Still under Buckeye warranty, I received this unit on 5/13 so just about a month old. 4 channel NC252MP, XLR...
  12. walt99

SOLD!!!FS: Gustard X16, like newSOLD!!!

Purchased new from APOS in Feb, includes all original boxes, papers etc. Reason for selling, going with full Benchmark system/DAC. $425 includes Fedex shipping in conus only.
  13. walt99

AVR input levels from DAC

So I have a Denon A110 which is basically the same as the 8500. The Denon analog input spec states 200mv and when I inquired to Denon support they said the same thing. I have the X16 at 0db and previously the node2i at fixed volume plugged in and have not heard any signs of distortion/clipping...
  14. walt99

FS: Nakamichi CA-5, Rotel RB-985

Both Classics and work perfect, Super great sounding Nakamich CA-5 purist pre-amp, top of the line it's day, I bought new, touted to have one of the best phono inputs ever available, accepts both MM/MC. A few small scratches on top of case, works perfect and has been in regular use till...
  15. walt99

FS: B&W 803 Series 2 SOLD

These are some great speakers, bought new about 20 yrs ago, not perfect as we moved a couple times but cabinet/grill in good shape, no driver damage, have been using them up until a few months ago. Have always had grill installed. Again, work and sound perfect. No boxes so will not ship, PU in...
  16. walt99

FS: KEF Q650C center channel speaker, LNIB

Purchased direct from Kef Dec 2020, decided to go with another speaker, used for about a month and missed the return window so up for sale. Like new with all boxes/papers. $525 includes shipping or PU for $500 in the DFW area.
Top Bottom