Search results

1. A

non-linear Class-A amp with fun sound

Not looking for the best, but for money's worth and performance that can be heard. Let's get real here: I don't have much in-person experience with Class-A amps, but I heard they are very powerful and linear from reviewers. From this, what I am looking for is a fun, warm sound with not much...
  2. A

about A90d

Generally, people say not to push headphone amplifiers past 3 o'clock. I have been doing this to my Ifi Zen Can and Zen DAC. Personally, when pushed, distortion happens. More experienced people will add more facts to this. I recently purchased the top A90d, and the Q is the same, knowing that...
  3. A

powering AEon 2 noire's

planed to buy AEon 2 noire. what i hve is ifi zen dac/can and i heard noire need more power, so the Q is do i need to upgrade my amp or will it be enough to run noire's in bal through zen can? if amp is a must this are what i hve in mind Singxer - SA-1 TOPPING - A90 Discrete Cayin - iHA-6 or the...
  4. A

is Cayin - iHA-6 worth now

never had thx AAA 789 but i hear Cayin - iHA-6 is close or better than 789. so what is Cayin - iHA-6 sound like and how does it do now when A90 and A90d or even Singxer - SA-1 are available. i know i am throwing everything which are different in sound but i am curious and also thinking about...
  5. A

its about 600's family

i have been thinking of buying HD600 for a long time but never did. then a lot of things changed like 650, ndh 20's, dt 1990's, 660s and now there is ndh 30's. seen a lot of reviews back and forth on each one of them and there is something about 600 family. never heard 600 or 650 but i want to...
  6. A

What amp should i get for my first time

I am planning to buy a new headphone amp. What I am coming from is the ifi zen dac + can. As you can see, I have never experienced a class-A or tube-amp. I have seen multiple reviews of both amps and I get a small idea of what they are. So the question is, what should be my next journey ? I...
  7. A

dongle MoonRiver 2 or UA3

I like to know which is better for a deep,lush and warm sound. Something different to hear. I saw Z Reviews for both the units and he is giving green light for both of them. Thanks
  8. A

Tube Question

This will be my first tube amp. I am interested in xDuoo MT604 and xDuoo TA-26. Most of my headphones are unbalanced and yes i know the MT604 is fully balanced and here is my Q, as it has 4-pin xlr can i use 4-pin xlr male to 6.5 female. Both devise are highly appreciated by Z reviews. I am...
  9. A

balance cable extender

So i recently bought Harmonicdyne Zeus and it comes with 4.4 pentaconn to L+R 3.5mm, unfortunately the cable length is small between my sitting area to my headphone amp. My Q is what if i buy 3.5 mm female to 3.5 mm male for each L+R and connect them to my headphones basically extending the...
  10. A

neumann-ndh20 or 560s

never tried a studio reference headphones having mixed reviews with neumann-ndh20 trying to decide between ndh20 or HD-560s looking for balance sound with better base respond KEYWORD being fun is what i am looking for how is neumann-ndh20 for today's use i really like them
  11. A

Tube for starters

Hi, first time planning to get tube amps, really like to have one. Like to go for beginners level or all the way mid level. This are the amps I am looking for *Xduoo mt- 602 or 604( I know 604 is balanced and I don't have any headphones in balance mode but maybe in future) *LOXJIE P20...
  12. A

He4xx or Zues

Hi guys been using hd598 for long time Wanting something new Eye balled He4xx or Zues both in my budget and no worries about powering them, have ifi zen can. I have seen both headphones reviews really like both of them, a huge interest on he4xx I must say because it's hard to get drop product...
  13. A

DD vs DD for best dynamic range

Hi I am looking for balanced sound maybe v shaped with exceptional soundstage and imaging, that could do sub-bass. Mostly for movies and for that dynamic ranges. My list are Focal Elegia Dt 990 premium 600 ohms HarmonicDyne Zues I am open for other models too Thanks
  14. A

GL 2000 should i

Hi guys Seriously confused between Gl 2000 or Aeon 2 noire, from where i am gl 2000 are very hard to get even if i have drop or linsoul luxury's sites, the cost of tax and duty cost will be 3 times of the headphones so one of my trust worthy local audio sites have finally imported Gl 2000's...
  15. A

Must have headphones

Hi guys, Name 5 must have headphones for headphone enthusiast. This could be categorized by price to performance or expensive ones too. Just something that is so good and exceptional or even unique for its kind.
  16. A

Planar vs Dynamic headphones

Hi After listening to t50rp mark 3 i was blown by there sound, and now I am interested in planars so this is what I came up with Gl2000 Lcd x Lcd 2c Aeon 2 closed Aeon 2 noire 1990 pro 660s Zeus Where I am located it's hard or 4 times the price for Zeus and gl 2000 so I may or may not buy...
  17. A

can we do this

Hi guys i have a big Q can we connect from 1 headphone amp (1/4 JACK) out to another headphone amp (RCA) in to make it simple A amp to B amp 1/4 headphone out ---------- RCA in note: both are headphone amps i am just interested in this concept Thanks
  18. A

which is G8 for movies

Hi Deciding between DT 1770 pros, DT 770 pros 250ohms and MMX 300 2nd gen i like v shaped sounds with rich sub-bass and energetic low ends mostly for warm sounding and will be mainly using for movies so i cant decide which one to get kinda like to have at least decent or above decent sound...
  19. A

Confused

Hi i am pretty new here and to audio world, being in audio world for about 7-8 years now this is what i have owned *Fiio E17K ALPEN 2 sold * HD 598 sold * iBasso D14...
Top Bottom