Search results

1. vicenzo_del_paris

[FS] [EU] [France] [PAUSED] Boxem Arthur 3409/N2 (Hypex NC252MP)

Boxem Arthur 3409/N2 for sale : 450€. Excellent condition and functioning as day 1. Bought in October 2021 from Boxem for 860€. Based on hypex NC252MP module and XLR inputs. While cheaper hypex based amp are available new, Boxem amplifiers are indeed a bit more expensive. But: - better...
  2. vicenzo_del_paris

Acoustic stretched ceiling : Worth it ?

Hi all, I am seeking some advice for my current listening room which is our living room (about 30 m2 – 7.5x4 and 2.5m height). One side is mostly bay windows, and the back left corner is opened on the kitchen and the hall. Other sides are concrete walls. We are going to replace our current...
  3. vicenzo_del_paris

Marantz SR6015 going in protection mode (Solved)

Hi, I am facing a weird issue with my AVR Marantz SR6015 that goes in protection mode randomly. It always powers up and operates correctly up to random and sudden loud pops in speakers followed by the device going in protection mode. This issue started 1 weeks ago. I had my setup in its...
  4. vicenzo_del_paris

MiniDSP 2x4HD/DDRC-24 noise and cracks: How to solve it ?

Hi all, I have a miniDSP DDRC-24 device that I use as crossover (main speakers/sub) , digital room correction (Dirac) and source selector (mixed hifi/hc sources) I am very pleased with the results (almost flat FR +/- 2db from 20hz to 15khz) and enjoying the sound :) Even if it hasn't the best...
Top Bottom