Search results

1. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Happy to update that Schiit has gotten back to me and happy for me to Exchange the unit.
  2. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Wish I knew more about electronics that I can do this myself :D Oh also might be a silly question. I purchased this directly from the US to Australia from their website. I chose the 230VAC voltage with Australian power plug option, do you think there could be any way this caused any issue? I...
  3. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Another thing I'm noticing from the two different days I've tested this (only 1 test per each day) The issue doesn't seem to be there on cold start for the amp, like if the amp was off for x amount of hours, start it up, the initial x amount of minutes there are no issue, after a while it kicks...
  4. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Thanks for the advice, I've contacted Schiit last monday or so, they responded back after the first day, but ever since then I haven't received new updates yet, maybe they're busy, just hoping my email isn't lost somewhere. Problem also is I purchased direct, but I'm in Australia, hopefully...
  5. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

I thought about that if TS to RCA is the issue, but then I've tested going from RCA to 3.5mm into my phone, or a laptop, or an iPad, bypassing the Focusrite, same issue.
  6. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

I've physically taken my amp to another room, straight into the wall no go still :(
  7. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

haha I don't know if I need something too fancy, with DAC I'm hoping to get a decent one without being too pricey, main thing is as long as it has volume control and also not too much known issues.
  8. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Thanks a lot! I do have an open ticket with Schiit hopefully they'll get back to me soon, thinking about maybe a topping DAC.
  9. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Thanks mate, I hope they will replace the device for me. I do really like the Asgard.
  10. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Sorry to clarify: Nothing removes the right channel weird noise, and doesn't matter whether I'm using the scarlett or a phone as the source. I am also eventually planning to move away from the Focusrite as my DAC, have you had much issues with USB dacs? or are you using optical out from the PC...
  11. T

Strange audio/amp issue?

Hi all, Fresh to the forums and audio world and would like some assistance of this strange issue. I recently bought a Schiit Asgard 3 straight from the US (I'm from Australia) and are experiencing 2 strange issue. A bit of background of my usual set up: After the first couple of days of...
Top Bottom