Search results

1. S

NAD M66 - finally someone makes a decent 2-channel preamp!

Do we really believe NAD will implement ART? It took them over 3 years to put a volume limiter on the C658. :(
  2. S

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Why do you hang around this thread? These don't work for you.. move on.
  3. S

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Brand new E3 or second-hand Stealth for roughly the same price?:)
  4. S

Best wired IEM with cord that doesn't loop behind ears

+1 for Tanchjim One for ease of popping in and out. I have the 3.5mm version for use with Q5K. Definitely needs PEQ for my taste though.
  5. S

So what's the verdict? Got any measurements post DLBC correction?
  6. S

Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor)

I thought it was long agreed the metallic sound was due to aluminium cabinets? ;);)
  7. S

This is actually in stock now at a UK retailer for £4500.o_O Still not sure I can justify the cost to upgrade my NAD C658 but I do want multi-sub bass management. Is DLBC worth it?
  8. S

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Will you be changing your name to E3Fan? :) How does it compare to HD800?
  9. S

Tanchjim Origin IEM Review

Like their own budget IEM? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/tanchjim-one-iem-review.50793/
  10. S

Austrian Audio Hi-X60

Oh you are right! Google shopping seems to have gotten worse recently when it comes to showing good results. Doesn't help the models look very similar.:facepalm:
  11. S

Austrian Audio Hi-X60

Where did you get them from? Best price I can see is his place: https://www.thediscdjstore.com/austrian-audio-hi-x65.html
  12. S

Austrian Audio Hi-X60

I was also look at DT700 Pro X since Beyer are meant to be comfortable, but that 4KHz dip on both the DT700 and DT770.:oops:
  13. S

Austrian Audio Hi-X60

Are they comfortable after reducing the clamp? Do they make your ears really hot? I've got K371 and Shure SRH440 (non-A) and I'm still not fully satisfied with comfort and to some degree, sound. Want a nice portable for office use since IEMs are not practical.
  14. S

Moondrop Lab

Lan vs Chu 2? Using EQ for both.
  15. S

Buchardt Audio SUB10

WiSA connectivty appeals to me for use with the A500.
  16. S

Still not seeing any stock of this in the UK. Retailer now stating due February.
  17. S

Sennheiser HD560s Owner's Thread.

Isn't Oratory's EQ based on the "old" 560s?
Top Bottom