Search results

1. digititus

FiiO K7

I don't look at the position of the K7 volume knob. I use my ears to tell me when I have the correct volume ;-) I like the K7 a lot. Works well with everything I've tried with it so far. The light can be annoying, but as long as you aren't facing it in a blackened room, it's not really an issue.
  2. digititus

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

Nice collection. Love the Datagraph. Have a number of Lange watches myself.
  3. digititus

Why does Cannabis make music sound way more detailed and hundreds of times more enjoyable?

Easily done. Not surprised you didn't enjoy it when the first experience was an OD.
  4. digititus

Why does Cannabis make music sound way more detailed and hundreds of times more enjoyable?

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well — you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” ― Bill Hicks
  5. digititus

Shanling UP4 Review (DAC & BT Headphone Adapter)

I had the baby UP2, which I liked a lot (until the control/volume wheel broke). Never used it as a USB DAC, but it was very competent for mobile use with Bluetooth. I understand the test suite needs to be consistent across all tested products, but as Shanling has stated, the main purpose of this...
  6. digititus

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

Could be that I'm only testing the likes of Xiaomi, Chuwi, Aldocube and older Sony devices. Some with LineageOS. Never found one that worked. Maybe the more expensive stuff from Samsung is supported, therefore I stand corrected.
  7. digititus

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

That's what I thought. Most Android devices do not support this
  8. digititus

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

I also have the Tempotec Sonata BHD (the dual DAC balanced version of the Pro). The volume steps are much better on this than the Pro. Another excellent product and better for driving more demanding high impedance ear buds. The price performance ratio of these dongles is outstanding.
  9. digititus

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Sorry to hear that. Never had any issues with mine so far (in a year).
  10. digititus

Need help for shipping cost of a NAIM DAC V1

I already have the FlatMAG. Waiting to upgrade to the SuperMAG (will skip the HiMAG). My bank balance will definitely hear the difference!
  11. digititus

Make sure your burndy cable is seated horizontally to the earths magnetic field and then "good" is a possibility
  12. digititus

If you have your own isolated substation and dedicated powerline, there is a good chance that your NAIM power amp will not hum like a 1950's refrigerator.
  13. digititus

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-10 Review (Headphone Amp)

If you can make the volume pot go to 11, I'd consider buying it :p. Nice product. Well done.
  14. digititus

DACs' compatibility with Linux

I have never had any compatibility issues with the many linux systems I have used with audio over the years. Always been plug and play. Some DSD issues, but that is software rather than Kernel related.
  15. digititus

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Sennheiser HD650 AutoEQ settings can be found here
  16. digititus

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

It certainly gives more food for thought. You really can't go wrong with many of these recent DAC's, as long as quality control is also up to the same standard. Judging by the obvious amount of care and attention given to engineering, it would be a waste for quality to control to let down these...
Top Bottom