Search results

1. D

Let's talk audio capacitors

there is an audible difference I do not explain but it is there rubicon black gate is kult
  2. D

Let's talk audio capacitors

elna silmic 2 can sound very flat but the little burnin time, same properties rubicon blackgate. 100 hours. then also comes much better bass, quite powerful I would say as well as better 3 d
  3. D

What cables do you use in your systems?

https://mogamicable.com/category/products/platinum_studio_3-6-12-25-50.php Platinum Studio has to be the best because they equipped high-end xlr plugs of silver then that cable costs a lot of money cable is called W3402 but here comes the trick tag w3173 vs W3402 same data 4 meters w3173 with...
  4. D

Mogami Gold Studio XLR cable vs Worlds Best Cable

https://mogamicable.com/category/products/platinum_studio_3-6-12-25-50.php Platinum Studio has to be the best because they equipped high-end xlr plugs of silver then that cable costs a lot of money cable is called W3402 but here comes the trick tag w3173 vs W3402 same data 4 meters w3173 with...
  5. D

ifi ipower X

xpower 5volt use to with supercapacitor to singxer su2 no compressed sound https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/power-supply-modules/ian-canada-ucpi-universal-ultracapacitor-power-supply-board-for-raspberry-pi-p-16717.html i use ian-canada-ucpi-universal-ultracapacitor have1-2 amp to drive singxer...
  6. D

shunt regulator better sound

shunt regulator better sound I think shunt regulator is better lt 3045 thinking of buying a singxer Singxer SU2 MagnaFied from the Netherlands https://magnahifi.com/singxer-su2-magnafied-super3-farad-psu-usb-dsd1024-digital-interface/ is equipped with a shunt regulator...
  7. D

ifi ipower X

https://alpha-audio.net/review/multitest-external-12-volt-power-supplies/6/ i see ipower write Great product. Technically as well as soundwise in order.
  8. D

usb redriver

the usb cable with redriver works like an optical cable with pure square curves it behaves like optical cable if you don't, read some more literature
  9. D

usb redriver

3 meters its max
  10. D

usb redriver

usb redriver only converts pure square signal much better all decrap you put to the usb port
  11. D

usb redriver

put redriver in between from laptop to dac A "Reclocker" performs an UP-shaping of the waveform of the digital signals with additional low output impedance, so that the cables' capacitive load and any impedance mismatch have no or - at least - minor importance. The sharper the digital signals...
  12. D

SMSL SD-9 Player Review

smsl sd-9 gives a fantastic sound, when stream, direct from hdd. the usb noise is not there, which uses usb cable a pc. there smsl sd-9 has a strong force. sounds like some of the best steamers I am well satisfied
  13. D

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

the fine instrument sits, is your ears you can measure a lot. but the listening impression you get, how good your hifi system is. with and without 10mhz master clock. micro-detail, micro-dynamics, overall definition, and soundstaging listen to saxophone or trumpet that's the point that it sounds...
  14. D

maybe mutec ref 10 have jitter 22fs 1hz and 10hz 5fs it makes a big difference in the sound, a-b test, gustard a26 on my studio monitor neumann 310a. we were 5 people, they could clearly hear a difference change 30sec in a-b test used sacd pink floyd dark side of the moon dire straits brother in...
  15. D

take gustard a26 pro with ultra-low noise K2 module so the result will be different to much better but I also use mutec ref10
  16. D

I have singxer su2, with cybershaft Platinum 10mhz. have noticed. with Accusilicon AS318-B. is a little out of phase, not much, cybershaft Platinum is phase, absolutely perfect. it may well be jitter, no better than Accusilicon AS318-B. with cybershaft Platinum is phase, an advantage. it can be...
  17. D

cable burn in hifi world scam

Interestingly, the New Scientists recently commented on the London Heathrow Hi Fi Show, saying that among the cables selling for up to £30,000 for 6 metres, they found Quad demonstrating their latest speakers to great enthusiasm. The orange cable to the speakers looked oddly familiar. When asked...
  18. D

physics, what it can measure and what it can't burn in is within 80 hours to see if it works as it should. dac, amplifier, that's what nasa describes 80 hours burnin the rest happens in one's head the mood you are in summertime sounds good others don't sound that good
  19. D

believe only 5 hours burn in of usb cable and other cable maybe speaker cable should have 10 hours nordost does the marketing trick of 100 to 300 hours burnin yes sell their cables 10000 dollars and up to a lot of audiophile people speaker cabel "The cable is 99.99997% clean" The cable just...
  20. D

cable burn in hifi, worldwide scam. Electricity companies that make thick electricity cables of many kilowatts. they degassed 600 hours, due to them catching fire and explosions. due to trapped gas pockets. so wise head. you can use it in the hifi industry. if see the thick electric cables thick...
Top Bottom