Search results

1. Biagiod

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Let's just say it in plain latin Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
  2. Biagiod

PrimaLuna Dialogue Seven Tube Amp Review

Amir, thanks for revealing the Pandora's box of tube pre and amplifiers. Excellent review to be filed in the hystorical/vintage section of the forum to the benefit of posterity. We came a long way indeed...
  3. Biagiod

XSA Labs Vanguard Speaker Review

I do not know what kind of issues you have, but to assert that Amir measurements do not convince you "and this is not first time" is pure allucination. Please explain which measurements you trust and from whom. Or if you do your own. The design axis has to be 0 and then you can try to extend...
  4. Biagiod

JBL 4329P (review and measurements by Erin)

Excellent and powerful speaker. Guess JBL was aware of that hole since first in-house test. Real question is why they decided NOT to fix it... JBL sound? Being active I assume is not a crossover issue... Maybe issues instead with Erin Klippel looking at Harman chart? Maybe not since compression...
  5. Biagiod

TP RA3 Rackmount Amplifier Review

Must have had a bad lampredotto sandwich .. (non italians can google it..) - no shutting down on any loads - no heaps of distortion on high (or any) frequencies Fail to understand groundless criticism on an excellent amp implementation. If is not your cup of tea, then be it. Peace and ciao
  6. Biagiod

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Excellent test showing REAL behavior of different chips in real-life usage 6db difference is HUGE Just to make sure since you are talking about SMSL response being jagged compared to Fosi SMLS -> green FOSI -> blue Blue trace seems less jagged than green.. Would be interesting to test as...
  7. Biagiod

Quality speakers for classical music with high output/volume

well.. i would not consider this an ethical behavior.. I do not know which kind of business you are in, but evidently you are NOT in speaker manufacturing. Or any manufacturing. Just TRY to imagine if all customers will be like you. Will drive price of speakers (or electronics or anything...
  8. Biagiod

Neohipo DA300 Amplifier Review. A Bluetooth Version of the Aiyima A07?

Nice review with nice pictures and graphs. Congrats for a job well done and for sharing info on A07 Pro....
  9. Biagiod

Hypex Nilai500DIY Amplifier Review

Are you THAT naive? Are you POSITIVE you are willing to judge amps differences thru YOUTUBE not even knowing the setup? .. tonal differences coming thru?.. Nilai vs Purifi vs ICE. If we hear TONAL differences thru youtube I just can't imagine what kind of HUGE differences could be heard...
  10. Biagiod

proposing adding a new measurement/graph to speaker reviews

Hi Amirm (and all others..) I would like to propose adding a new graph/measurement to the already long.. list of Klippel NFS you are so kind to publish. I know it means extra time, but I believe the THD % at 86 and 96 and 86 and 96 dbSPL do not tell the whole story. On a different forum I find...
  11. Biagiod

Aperion N5T Speaker Review

... yes.. 50 is at -2/3 db... your are right.. major difference
  12. Biagiod

Aperion N5T Speaker Review

Mah... As Amir says you have 50hz at 0 db, 40 hz at -5 db and 32 hz at - 10... all at very low distortion and/or high SPL. Just plainly impossible to get them with a small speaker.
  13. Biagiod

Akai GX-620 Reel to Reel Tape Deck Measurements

I totally agree. Frequency response is not adequate nor macthes Akai specifications. I expect a bit more from a reel to reel recorder, even if 40 years old. A Nak cassette recorder performed much better than today results, which can't simply be. from 1983...
  14. Biagiod

GR Research B24 AC Cord Review

Tom. You seem to have a real attitude towards Amir and ASR. I have no idea where it comes from but sure your comments go beyond plain good manners. Granted world is full of people like you who just complain for the sake of it, but sure it is disturbing reading your contentious posts in this...
Top Bottom