Search results

1. iFi audio

Speaker Buzzing Sound Issue

Hello, We're very sorry to hear about your issue. If you can answer a few questions, we should be able to figure out the best solution. 1. What happens when you connect the Zen Dac to the amplifier with only the RCA cables? 2. Have you tried connecting the PC directly to the amplifier? 3. How...
  2. iFi audio

Looking for a travel DAC/AMP

I have asked the engineers to provide me with some measurements to share with you. Give them a couple of day please :)
  3. iFi audio

Looking for a travel DAC/AMP

Thank you for mentioning us! It's a good idea, as iDSD Micro black is a good all-rounder. I think that the GO bar might be a more convenient alternative, as it's the most powerful dongle on the market :)
  4. iFi audio

New Bluetooth Receiver/Dac from ifi

Hi guys, Just to clarify. The Zen One Signature is a DAC with Bluetooth capabilities. It offers extensive high-definition codec support including aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC. Nano iOne (the predecessor) supports aptX and AAC. The Zen One Signature is pure in a sense that there is...
  5. iFi audio

Amp Recommendations for High End Horn Speakers

This thread has not been updated for a while. Let us know if you are still struggling with your issue. Perhaps, we could replicate it with our systems and find out what solves it.
  6. iFi audio

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Let me just say, without unveiling too much, you are covered ;)
  7. iFi audio

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

hahaha. ok. Thanks for letting me know! That is a good idea indeed. I'll talk with Amir. @Paolosnz
  8. iFi audio

That sounds like quite a collection! Thanks for your support! We have a few really interesting projects going on, which we will finish in 2022. Hope they will be true value added to your system.
  9. iFi audio

@Paolo we offer a one-year-long warranty on our products. Please bear in mind that the country-specific regulations may apply. You can read more about our warranty policy under this link If you meet the requirements please open a ticket in here. @staticV3 and @dmac6419 thanks.
  10. iFi audio

@srkbear , I am really happy to hear that I found one more fellow clean circuitry enthusiast and that you found your quietness! I incorporated Power Station into my system and I can tell a difference. Obviously, the more filters you implement the tinier the improvement with every filter, but the...
  11. iFi audio

Thanks a lot. Regarding noise, EMI etc., it's certainly an ideal arrangement if you get a perfect electrical circuitry all around your listening room (let's not forget that an old refrigerator next door can impact SQ), but not everyone enjoys such a privilege. Some people need to make the most...
  12. iFi audio

IFI Audio ZEN Blue v2

Hi @KellenVancouver It's great to hear you are happy with the Zen Blue V2. In your free time you should challenge this guy a bit more with your higher-end system ;)
  13. iFi audio

I am happy to help. Hit me up if you have more questions. When it comes to the grounding isolation/purification one should take into account the following elements: a) if products are earthed, b) voltages between earths, c) sampling rates you are aiming for, d) input/output connections.
  14. iFi audio

@hmscott and @spiritofjerry thanks for these interesting questions. The revisions to the iDefender over the years have been mainly to do with different production component footprints and the offering of different USB versions. The essential circuit is the same in all with different circuitry...
  15. iFi audio

I am happy to learn more about the issue, so please let me know!
  16. iFi audio

We have also launched a hip-dac case if someone is asking. Both the original hip-dac and the new hip-dac2 sport a 102x70x14mm extruded aluminium enclosure which is sufficiently robust to be carried around without fear of damage or breakage. However, we know that some of you wanted further...
  17. iFi audio

That's right. The new hip-dac 2 features upgraded, redesigned op-amps
  18. iFi audio

That's not a problem. Please send me your email address in a PM and I'll send you all the details. Most of requests/feedback coming from the clients referred to MQA and the colour of the chassis. This is why we focused on it.
  19. iFi audio

When it comes to the hip-dac2 here is what we improved: We upgraded crystal clock which contributes to purer, crisper sound. It eradicates jitter, using iFi’s GMT femto precision clocking system. This maintains the integrity of the digital signal until conversion to analogue and enhances sound...
Top Bottom