Search results

1. K

Aiyima a07 Gain?

Hi guys, dont know if this has been discussed but. The a07 from amirs measurement has a gain of 29. The a07 from their webpage says 21,5. The a07 from Amazon has a gain of 10. Has anybody got any info on this. Thanks
  2. K

Buzzing in Speaker

Hooping for some advice. Having a buzz thru my Speakers. Buzz is independent of volume and is constant. When using my Denon 4700 and any devise it is quiet. When adding a power amplifier i get a buzz. Tried 4 different. 3 grounded 1 un-grounded (30 year old Sansui). Only with the Sansui it is...
  3. K

Rotel 1572 measurements

Can anyone explain to me? K1-k5. Thanks
  4. K

Denon 4700 and Apple TV 4K

Hi All Should i hear any difference when playing Spotify via Denon/connect or Apple TV/hdmi? Thanks
  5. K

Harman Kardon Citation amp

Hi All I have been trying to find measurements on the H/K Citation amp, with no luck so far. Any of You seen anything?
  6. K

Need some help with these tests. Rotel 1552 1582

Hi Lookig at these Rotel amps. How do they compare? The 5W distortion seems strange i think. Produkt - stereo.de Produkt - stereo.de
  7. K

Subwoofer or not?

In a home cinema system with large fronts, do one need a subwoofer? Today in theory my fronts play deeper than my sub, should i let i go? Thanks
  8. K

Streamer Dac Integrated Amp

Are there any good all in one solutions? I want my iphone to talk to it and then hear the music from my speakers. Help appreciated. /Drazen
  9. K

Sinad

Hello I have been looking at the Sinad explanation in the forum and get it, can calculate back and forth, i am an expert. But, what does it mean, how do i notice difference. Looking at miniDSP HSD and NAD C658. The miniDSP is maybe ok with 112dB. The NAD is not good t all with 90dB. I have a...
  10. K

Class D amps

Hello New to the fora and trying to find out if any of the Class D amp manufacturers have succeded so far. Read the less than fantastic review of the XTZ EDGE 300, one i had hopes for. I am also trying to find out regarding the Nuprime MCX, very little information there. Does anyone have any...
Top Bottom