Search results

1. P

Amp for Susvara?

I don't know your budget.... but my proposal is the Kinki studio THR-1... Do to your self a favor and read about.. https://www.kinki-studio.com/thr-1...
  2. P

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

YES send ass the link because i see different price range... in Europe the sa-1 is cheeper 499€
  3. P

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I m ok with this ... the display it shows MQA and the UAPP works just fine from the first time... with the X16. I m asking about the volume settings and deference from 00 to 90 range.. because I don't understand what exactly changes...
  4. P

Ok understand, I m listening only Tidal mqa via usb otg cable from android tablet with UAPP app.. so maybe the volume for me is the same either at 00 or 90.. if I m correctly.
  5. P

I read the user manual and I find this Ok .. but if I set the volume to 90 which is the difference.?? The output levels is higher..?? I have any issues when the volume is set to max..?? Finally which is the correct settings
  6. P

May I ask the difference between 00 volume and max volume... I have connected the RCA outputs to active speakers ( Edifier R2750DB) and the XLR's to headphone amp (Loxjie p20) and the volume is to maximum... is this wrong..???
  7. P

Night listening ...first day for my X16.... I m very impressed...it s fantastic.!!
  8. P

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Loxjie p20... I don't find something over the amp... but probably the standard connection is the 2 hot
  9. P

Thank you for your help..!!
  10. P

I know it, I m reading the manual, just wondering which is the default 2 hot or cold because I don't know in my amp the 2 is hot or cold
  11. P

Gustard X16 or SMSL SU-9

Guess who is home...??? Finally..!! I don't waiting this quality... the device is made like a tank... the pictures from the web they can't describe the quality. Only if you catch it with your hands understand the built the weight the finish.. Super.!! Congrats Gustard..!!!
  12. P

Guys... finally I have a new dac..!! I have a question.. the phase mast be enabled or disabled... which is the standard connectivity... the 2 hot or cold. For now my amp is the Loxjie P20.
  13. P

Yesterday at 10:07 PM #11 I m placing the order 18/2 from Audiophonics France, but something happens and the package stack in France airport... I send to them an email and below is the answer... I can't wait,, 17 days now.
  14. P

Gustard X16 or SMSL SU-9

I as you see below the delivery time for European countries is 4-5 days... I m thinking ok maybe take a little more, no problem. But in my case something else happens.
  15. P

Gustard X16 or SMSL SU-9

I m placing the order 18/2 from Audiophonics France, but something happens and the package stack in France airport... I send to them an email and below is the answer... I can't wait,, 17 days now.
  16. P

Gustard X16 or SMSL SU-9

Finally I have on the road the x16...
  17. P

Also open the pocket for the fuse at the left of the main switch and check if the fuse is in a right position
  18. P

Exactly.. I send an email and they don't know anything about availability.
Top Bottom