Search results

1. J

Possible Sonos Headphones - Bloomberg Article

If this was posted elsewhere I’ll ask for it to be removed. Seems like Sonos products measure well, so I’d be interested to see if they did released headphones and how well they’d perform...
  2. J

Dirac Live measurements on iOS

Hey community, Has anyone else tried using their iPad to run Dirac Live measurements on a compatible AVR and export filters? I’m unable to export due to an error message every time. Thought I’d reach out here in case someone else hit the same problem and found a solution. Thanks,
  3. J

FS: Dynasty ProAudio WSA-5RP and WSA-5RP-PLUS

Hey community, I am moving to a wired setup for my rear bed and height channels and putting both units up for sale. Purchased directly from Dynasty in April 2023 (standard) and June 2023 (Plus variant). Only have original packaging for one unit. Will include the RCA cables I bought on Amazon to...
  4. J

REW limited to 8 channels of measurement? (PC and Mac)

Hey community, I just installed 4 height speakers and was going to remeasure my 5.0.4 setup (no sub). However, I cannot figure out how to allow REW or the OS to output more than 8 channels. On Mac, going to Utilities>Audio MIDI setup doesn't allow more than 8 channels using a Thunderbolt 3...
  5. J

Favorite Surround Sound TV/Film

It’s been slow, but I’m inching closer to finishing my multichannel setup. I’m really looking forward to Atmos music and hearing how up-mixing stereo music with Auro-3D will be. In the end, it’s all about the experience. On the video side, I’m curious what the community thinks really impresses...
  6. J

Brand match front with surround and height?

Community, Looking for some advise. Currently have three KEF R3s for LCR. I’m trying to budget for additional speakers. Two rear surrounds and four height speakers for the “unified layout”. Auro for music up-mixing and Atmos movies/music all via AppleTV. How important is brand matching? Three...
  7. J

Wide dispersion rear surrounds

Hey everyone, Any recommendations on bookshelf speakers with wide dispersion for rear duty? Thanks
  8. J

Subwoofer(s) next to MLP

Hey community, I’m continuing my new surround sound setup journey and looking for some feedback. Small and squarish space at 10’W x 13’L looking to add 1, but more likely, 2 subwoofers. Speakers/TV on short wall. We only have three corners as the front left is an open hallway. If I can find a...
  9. J

FS: Revel M106 Pair (Black) *SOLD*

Hello community, I have a pair of Revel M106 speakers in black I am looking to sell. One was open box and the other is brand new (still protective film covering entire speaker). Open box speaker has no blemishes I can find. I haven't even been able to listen since our move. Reason for moving to...
  10. J

TV stand for bookshelf as center channel

Community, I’d like to get a third Revel M106 as a my center, but finding a stand/media center solution hasn’t been successful. Most searches end up with the same short and wide traditional center shelf space. Keeping all speakers the same elevation is really the goal, and understand the TV...
  11. J

KEF R3 vs Revel M106

Community, If someone were looking to upgrade speakers at this price point, which would you choose? Seems to be a win-win situation, but is there a compelling reason to choose one over the other? They both measure well with the only notable differences being the upper-mid/high emphasis and...
  12. J

Integrating Video Sources with 2 Channel System

First time poster. I've been reading a lot on this site since I stumbled upon it a month or two ago. It's an eyeopening resource. Thank you. Living in a small, city apartment I'm trying to plan a 2 channel music system integrating video sources and room correction. Flexibility to add a...
Top Bottom