Search results

1. J

Chromecast Ultra And Chromecast with Google TV as Audio Streamers

volume control via CC is totally fine and in most cases more convenient since i already use cc remote to navigate etc. the only caveat is for some reason CC via usb has a conflict with "some" of the content on Netflix... so when that happens I fall back on the TV's native Netflix app and use the...
  2. J

Plex vs Roon

OMG this is a game changer! Now I can finally fling to my PC again when I get home and wanna keep listening to whatever phone was playing.
  3. J

Plex vs Roon

if plex would just update plexamp for RPI's I would have 2 streamers that would work perfectly.... or a volumio plugin would be equally nice at this point. I really prefer using the Plexamp app over others.
  4. J

I haven't had any issues playing any content from any other apps so I would assert that is IS a netflix issue.
  5. J

I just tested the top 10 list on Netflix and was able to get maybe 3 titles to error on me as well. I'm still not sure if its the same issue because as stated above I don't see 5.1 anywhere on any titles whether they play or not. So when you keep stating you can't play 5.1 titles its like your...
  6. J

for reference I use an external DAC taking all my digital sources so I still have optical as a backup from TV is there really is a legitimate issue with Netflix via usb Hub. that would be pretty lame though considering any other content is perfect.
  7. J

also an example so that I can test the same content would be helpful, not more posts by people with your problem... who is that for lol
  8. J

u keep posting things that don't help the conversation... do you want to fix it or keep proving to nobody that you have a problem... show a screenshot of your menu as requested or stop posting in this thread unless you solve it yourself...
  9. J

I don't know if there is a language barrier or something but your literally not reading my comments. there are ZERO bugs here and the only issue is that sheeple keep trying to watch 5.1 content on systems that don't support the format whether it be dolby or atmos etc. THE ONLY FORMAT YOU CAN...
  10. J

your doing something wrong show a screenshot of your "display and sound settings"
  11. J

to be clear if you even see 5.1 in the netflix title then u don't have it disabled in CCWGTV as the app has zero settings to change. none of the titles in netflix say anything other than dolbyvision, 4k, etc. for me now that its disabled.
  12. J

you don't need different headphones dude. 99.9% of headphones have 2 drivers therefore they only support stereo... you literally had to pass teh surround sound option to get to the "format selection" screen. you shouldn't even be able to get to that screen with it off... display & sound...
  13. J

Glad this helped someone. I couldn't find anything either regarding volume so I'm glad I made the post. Your Headphones don't support surround so if you go to ccwgtv audio settings there is an option to disable surround sound. I already had it set this way when I was using TV's optical output...
  14. J

For Sale Topping A90 / E30 / L30 (FL)

A90 **SOLD** may create a new thread eventually for red E30/L30 stack to simplify
  15. J

**SOLD** FS: Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier (Black)

Sorry I think 400 shipped is already a fantastic price for a basically new amp.
  16. J

"August 29, 2021" I didn't even know Apos did that, just confirmed on their website so ya no problem!
  17. J

Purchased new from Apos Audio a few months ago. Plenty of power for anything you have and dead quiet with any of my IEM's. Comes with original box, 3.5mm adapter and power cable. 400$ shipped to CONUS PM for any questions side note: if you use Hart Audio Cables I have a 4.4mm 90' (in picture)...
  18. J

Great news! I got my usb-c hub back from GF and hooked it up to CCWGTV today and confirmed the low volume. I suspected this was a chromecast digital volume setting since the folks using these for music didn't mention using a TV and a lot of people (including me) use the included remote to...
  19. J

Another curious thing with CCWGTV I've noticed recently is volume of native apps vs. same content cast from browser tab. Example: If I'm watching Twitch via the installed app and TV's optical out the volume is lower than the exact same content streamed from a laptop via chrome tab. I wouldn't...
Top Bottom