Search results

1. L

Focus - new active Dynaudio speakers

Active floorstander speaker with DSP and Dirac Frequency response (±3dB @ 85dB): 20Hz-22kHz Frequency response (-6dB dynamic): 18Hz-36kHz Beat that.
  2. L

Focus - new active Dynaudio speakers

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/focus Sounds even more interesting than the new Kefs.
  3. L

Yamaha R-N803 Smart Receiver Review

What is the headphone output performance of Yamaha R-N803(D)? Does anyone know? I can't find any proper measurements. Is it ok for Sennheiser H660s' and Hifiman Arya's?
  4. L

Audio companies in Russia

Hi Folks, do you know of any audio companies selling hi-fi equipment in Russia after the invasion in Ukraine? Do you know of any audio companies suspending business in Russia?
  5. L

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

However in terms of SINAD H95 measures better than much more more pricier new Marantz 30?
  6. L

There are also other measurements available: https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2651:hegel-music-systems-h95-integrated-amplifier-dac-measurements&catid=97:amplifier-measurements&Itemid=154
  7. L

Answer from Hegel (official Hegel facebook group): Measuring audio products is a difficult task. You obviously have to know what you are doing and also have the required knowhow on the subject of the measurements to establish the correct procedure so you don't end up with the misleading...
  8. L

I just wonder why KEF or Harbeth use Hegel gear at the audio shows? Is it possible that more expensive models (>H120) measure better? H120 has AK4490EQ chip. Not bad DAC at all.
  9. L

Why not review some Hegel amps?

As a Hegel H190 amp user I would love to read a detailed review and measurements of Hegel amp here. I bought my amp for less then 2500 euro and I don't find it extremely expensive regarding the fact that it has quite powerful amplification, decent dac and simple yet functional streamer. And I...
Top Bottom