Search results

1. H

Neumann KH 80 DSP Monitor Review

@amirm Do you hear any hiss or hum one or 0.5 meter away? I want to use it as my desktop speaker. Thanks
  2. H

Desk speakers (active or passive) up to ~1500€

So kh80 has an internal Ad-DA conversion right?
  3. H

Desk speakers (active or passive) up to ~1500€

Sorry if my question is too stupid, but does the dsp also do an AD conversion? The spec says it has 24-Bit 48 kHz signal processing. Do I need to use good DAC with kh80dsp?
  4. H

How to Fix ESS Hump on SGD1 and LA-QXD1

Finally we had an open source solution to the imd hump and this is the reason I like this forum. Good job @Ben1987 and thanks to @amirm for bringing out this problem for discussion
  5. H

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Manual soldering to repair the hump actually affects the linearity. I heard the mass production will improve the linearity.
  6. H

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

less than $200, xlr out, no hump,116db thd+n, what else do you expect?
  7. H

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

should be fixed soon, below is the progress made in last Friday
  8. H

Kali Audio Appears to Be Releasing a Coaxial Speaker (NAMM video featuring Charles Sprinkle)

When you get the speaker, would you please check if there’s any hiss or hum in 0.5m? I want to use this as my PC monitor on my desk. Thanks!
  9. H

Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface Reviewed and Measured

here is the test for version 3 with apx https://fr.audiofanzine.com/interface-audionumerique-usb/focusrite/scarlett3-18i20/editorial/tests/test-de-l-interface-audio-focusrite-scarlett-18i20-g3.html
  10. H

Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface Reviewed and Measured

scarlett version 3 has much better performance. I just bought a clarett 2pre, and it's a best value interface in $300-400 price range
  11. H

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

smsl will provide a 120+db thx headphone amplifier soon
  12. H

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

check this manual:https://www.matrix-digi.com/pdf/X-SABRE_Pro_MQA_Manual_EN.pdf
  13. H

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Then why other companies like sony or schiit, they have AP, but did not design a DAC with thd+n 119dB?
  14. H

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

one product that amirm always uses as benchmark...... The guy who designed this product left the company and starts his own....
Top Bottom