Search results

1. TOOdamnFRANK

FS: NITSCH X Schiit Magni PIETY Headphone Amp & PreAmp (New in Box)

New in box, limitied edition (1 of 1,000) I purchased 2 when they released bc I was paranoid about them selling out and dont have a need for two of them. Amp is listed on ebay for $175 start price at the Link below. Schiit X Nitsch Piety Amp...
  2. TOOdamnFRANK

PC Gaming Setup / Gear

What’s your endgame gear for PC Gaming? Im currently using a Topping D90SE DAC, Topping A90D Amp, Blue Yeti Pro Mic, & HD800S Headphones, but I’m always curious to try new headphones / potential upgrades. Anyone want to share their current setup or have any suggestions for something new to try...
  3. TOOdamnFRANK

SMSL SH-9 & SU-9 new in Box ($400)

New in box SMSL SU-9 & SH-9 for sale. I have the items posted on the offer up app to make it easier / just so the items are guaranteed and the sale goes smoothly. If interested here is the link: https://offerup.co/FNEeoR6Bfwb
  4. TOOdamnFRANK

Help with DAC & Amplifier pairings. (Drop, SMSL, Schiit, Topping, THX,...)

I’m fairly new to this whole world of home audio / audiophile products / headphones (less than 1.5 years or so) and my first real / external Amp & DAC stack was a Schiit Modi & Magni 3+. Since then I have moved on and purchased a Drop THX 789 with a Drop Grace SDAC that I did not care for. Right...
Top Bottom