Search results

1. O

IEMs equalized to Harman IE target sound total different from AKG K371 ,or any other over the ears Headphones EQ to Harman OE target.

I equalizing few IEMs that I have to Harman IE target , and they always sound total different from the Harman target poster boy headphone the AKG K371, or any other over the ears headphones I have that was equalized to Harman OE target. With Sean Olive information that I was looking, I didn't...
  2. O

IEM / Headphones general sound quality axioms.

After spending a lot of time and money with this hobby I think that I can define my IEM/Headphones axioms. 1. There is no correlation between price and sound quality. 2. There is no a perfect sound headphones/IEM. Each have some frequency response flaw. 3. Every IEM/headphones will benefit from...
  3. O

Finding IEM EQ target that resemble the Sennheiser HD600 tonality .

The Sennheiser HD600 consider as one of the most natural reference headphones. I was looking to find the target for IEM equalizing that will result in the tonality of the equalized IEM to be similar to the HD600. I am not judging if the HD600 is the most natural , but only trying to find the...
  4. O

Old iPhone/iPad with iPeng playback and external DAC, amazing versatile Squeezebox streamer solution.

I am using squeezebox as my method for music streaming already a long time. Till now I used the Logitech Duet and PC squeezelite player as my player clients. The limitation for the duet that they are only supporting 44.1kHz & 48kHz. I was looking for higher bitrate support so the best solution...
Top Bottom