Search results

1. Gurkerl

The "other" German Speaker Manufacturers (Canton, Magnat, Heco, Quadral, ...) - Where do they stand?

On this site and other US-focused communities you read a lot about ELAC, Neumann, Kii, and (to a lesser extent) about Adam, Hedd etc. - and rightfully so, as their speaker designs are usually well-engineered and highly regarded. In the case of Neumann and Kii they are even regarded as SOTA in...
  2. Gurkerl

SVS 1000 Pro Series

https://www.svsound.com/collections/1000-pro-series-subwoofers?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=1000prolaunch SVS announced an update to their existing 1000 line. EDIT: From the Specs SB-1000 Pro: Driver | 12" Amplifier | 325 watts RMS (820+ watts peak) Freq. Response...
  3. Gurkerl

SOLD!!!: Stax L300 Limited & SRM-353xbk

Selling: Stax L300 Limited (with L700 pads) and matching SRM-353xbk (limited edition) Price for both: 1200€ Location: EU Condition: lightly used; like new; can provide pictures Includes: original packaging, manuals, cables, and I'll throw in an original Stax dust cover Shipping: only within the...
  4. Gurkerl

Neumann KH120 for living room?

Hello everyone! I am planning on putting together a stereo system purely for music listening purposes. I have one in the house where I grew up, but will be moving soon and plan on starting a new one completely from scratch. The room in which I plan on putting everything together is quite big...
Top Bottom