Search results

1. S

What is a decently good reviewed and affordable device to connect multiple amplified speakers by XLR?

Just imagine a bargain bin logitech speaker: (and any other passive speakers I might pick up in the future that just have the 2 simple wires) And the current receiver I'm looking at is the Denon AVR-X2700H DAB, but honestly I think most receivers will do the trick, the secondhand market is...
  2. S

What is a decently good reviewed and affordable device to connect multiple amplified speakers by XLR?

So to conclude, the best option would be a secondhand receiver. I found a Denon AVR-X2700H DAB for 360, would that do the trick? So for expanding the speakers, say I bought for example a pair of budget speakers that have 1 plug that normally goes directly into the pc audio port, but instead I...
  3. S

Thank you for the recommendations! It seems I can get the SMSL D-6 for 170, and the Topping E50 for 200. I have just one more question to get the full picture of the set-up I'll end up with. I'll be making a lot of assumptions and I hope you can correct me where I'm wrong? As I understand, the...
  4. S

Thank you! I bought the Dopping D10 Balanced. It works perfectly, only now I do not know where to connect my SVS SB-2000 PRO Subwoofer, connecting it to S/PDIF out only makes the subwoofer give off a hum, and the amplifier only has a S-12V trigger output. Do you know how I can connect it? Does...
  5. S

My sincere apologies, I'm back to clarify. What I need is digital in -> Left+Right XLR out. No audio recording. Thank you for your patience!
  6. S

I've looked at several devices, and since I have a decent amplifier, I wish to use the XLR inputs from it to connect it to my PC/media station. One device that seems to do everything I need is the Cosmos ADC/ADCiso, but I don't know if it's meant for daily music consumption (it says it's for...
  7. S

Amplification for 2 LS50 Meta's and a SVS SB-2000 Pro? (1 meter apart PC-only Desktop set-up)

Line outs into the amplifier? So I can't re-use the existing amplifier in some way? I need a brand new surround amplifier? Can't I use my existing stereo amplifier, and buy another stereo amplifier and a single amplifier (2+2+1) or (2+3) to get to 5 channels?
  8. S

Amplification for 2 LS50 Meta's and a SVS SB-2000 Pro? (1 meter apart PC-only Desktop set-up)

I'm interested in upgrading my set-up to 5.1 Surround. Would that be possible? I still have the AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC XLR Class D Stereo Amplifier Ncore 2x250W 4 Ohm, the SVS SB-2000 Pro and the LS50 Meta's can I re-use these? Can I just buy 3 more LS50 Meta's or can I also buy 3 more active...
  9. S

RME ADI-2 DAC starts sounding distorted after a couple hours of play. Please help!

I've updated my firmware immediately after you commented this. Everything was back to normal for the weeek until 1 minute ago when it happened again. I also heared a random spark noise from the right speaker that worried me..
  10. S

RME ADI-2 DAC starts sounding distorted after a couple hours of play. Please help!

I got 2 LS50 Meta's and a SB-2000 Pro, hooked up to an Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR and RME ADI-2 DAC, and watching video it starts getting distorted after a couple hours of playing. It used to be fine for months, and then it happened once a week ago, then another 3 days ago, and today it...
  11. S

RME ADI-2 DAC starts sounding distorted after a couple hours of play (Footage). (Or is it the MPA-S250NC XLR amplifier?)

I got 2 LS50 Meta's and a SB-2000 Pro, hooked up to an Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR and RME ADI-2 DAC, and watching video it starts getting distorted after a couple hours of playing. It used to be fine for months, and then it happened once a week ago, then another 3 days ago, and today it...
  12. S

My bad, that's not what I meant, I mean the sound sounds kind of flat on the higher tones, the bass is fine though.
  13. S

Alright, so apparently to solve that I need to stay on 48 Khz. I had one question left though, how do I test my ears for the optimal Parametic EQ setting? Is there some kind of audio I can listen to like on each of the 5 frequencies, so I can press a button when I can hear a beep to optimally...
  14. S

It's set as default, but certain games don't have any sound at all when I have the sample rate above 192 kHz
  15. S

Well the big problem is that most (older) games do not have any sound.. It was fine before I installed the new drivers. Do I lose any quality having no drivers?
  16. S

No not yet, what about all the settings on the DAC itself? And what about the subwoofer not working unless I manually pull the power cable out and back in again?
  17. S

Alright they're positioned as far back as they go, at ears, at same height. I did some more research and installed the RME Dac's drivers, which changed the dac in Windows to show up as "Analog 1+2", interesting. Not sure what sample rate to set it to though, if I go too high I stop hearing...
  18. S

What do I change in the settings on the RME ADI-2 DAC DF and the SVS SB 2000 Pro subwoofer? The biggest problem is I'm having trouble with voice clarity especially. Or are the out-of-the-box settings already optimal?
  19. S

Alright I finished setting everything up. What do you recommend for settings I use? How do I configure the SVS SB-2000 Pro to only go to 100 for example?
  20. S

I don't need such long cables, I picked these speakers and subwoofer specifically for a tiny room desktop set-up. I'm currently sitting 0.5 meters from my speakers and subwoofer, and the dac+amp are right next to me. I'm probably running on the lowest volume the dac allows me to. Are you saying...
Top Bottom