Search results

1. S

IK Releases ARC Studio Hardware

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=15861 Relatively cheap room correction in a box. Seems like a good option for those who don't want/have DSP speakers.
  2. S

Genelec 8030C 5 inch Powered Studio Monitor - $1050

$1050 *Free Shipping within the continental US* I am the original owner. Originally purchased Feb 2021 from Sweetwater. Mint condition. No visible marks to speak of. They have sat in the same spot since getting them. Used at low to moderate volumes. I will ship in with my own packaging...
  3. S

FS: Focal Shape 40 4 inch Monitors (Pair)

$950, negotiable. *Free Shipping within the continental US with the original packaging* Mint condition. No visible marks to speak of. They have sat in the same spot since getting them which was a secondary room that I barely used. See listing link below if needed...
  4. S

SOLD!!!:RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AK4493

Continental US only please. Free shipping. Selling my ADI-2 DAC FS for $950. It has the AK4493 if that matters to you. Mint condition. Originally purchased by me from Sweetwater in Feb 2021. All original box items included (minus the original box). I have done many trades on US Audio Mart. See...
  5. S

SOLD!!!: Topping D30 Pro *US Only*

$300 OBO. I bought this with the intent of using it for a future project, but I think I am going to sell instead. It's been sitting in a drawer long enough. It is in near mint condition. Paypal or pretty much any other method accepted. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  6. S

FS: Apollon Audio Purifi 1et400a Mini Stereo Amplifier *US Only*

I am selling a nearly brand new Apollon Audio Purifi 1et400a Mini Stereo Amplifier. It was originally purchased in July 2021 and took two months to arrive to my doorstep in the US. A large portion of that was customs of course. I think everyone here is pretty familiar with Apollon and Purifi...
  7. S

FS: Ascend Acoustics Duo LCR RAAL Ribbon Satin Black Bamboo (single)

$675 - Mint condition Selling this single center channel speaker due to change in life circumstances. Purchased new September 2020. Very lightly used. Any questions, let me know.
Top Bottom