Search results

1. mermayer

Meier Corda Aria Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

The "old" CORDA CANTATE.2 and the new RME ADI-2 DAC. I love the crossfeed function for my Oldies.
  2. mermayer

Headphone amp with build-in EQ?

I love my RME ADI-2 DAC FS because of the possible settings: RME Audio - ADI-2 Series EQ Settings ADI-2 DAC Menu Walkthrough #03 - Input & Output
  3. mermayer

New Models of Bluesound Node and Powernode for 2021

Node 3/New Node questions We have only performed some slight tweaks to an already outstanding product. The NODE (N130) features a PCM 5242 Burr-Brown DAC, which has been implemented with a differential output design in an endeavour to cancel out as much unwanted noise as possible. In...
  4. mermayer

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

New BluOS release: BluOS 3.14.2. Released April 6, 2021. • Support for SiriusXM and SiriusXM Music for Business. • Support for Spotify Free. • Support for Radio Paradise MQA stations. • Roon improvements for grouping and signal path reporting. • Updates to TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music and Deezer...
  5. mermayer

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

The Node 2i DAC is good, but the RME ADI-2 DAC FS is better and more professional. Please never activate the tone control on the Node 2i. It sounds awful. I love the following: - the hi power headpone output - the 5-band Parametric EQ (+ bass and treble), all filters are highly configurable -...
  6. mermayer

NODE 2i + SMSL SU-9 + MQA problem connecting

Bluesound says: Your Bluesound NODE will decode MQA on a single unfolding of up to 24/96 on an external DAC that does not support TIDAL. So - you will be able to play TIDAL content. Depending on the content though you will max out at 24/48 or 24/96 at best. If you have an external DAC...
  7. mermayer

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

I use my RME ADI-2 DAC FS in combination with the Bluesound NODE 2i and that's the perfect team for me. All wishes are fulfilled except for balanced headphone output, that I don't need.
  8. mermayer

Opinion? RPi4 with USB DACs

RPi4 with 2Gb is more as enough for audio streaming. I use the same configuration. I use a case with a 4 inch touch IPS (800x480) HDMI display and the original RPi power adapter for the RPi, the display and the USB DAC. Analogue connection to my second headphone amp for play the HIRES DSF...
  9. mermayer

Opinion? RPi4 with USB DACs

That is very easy: Download the rAudio-1 image for RPi 4 from the follwing location: rAudio 1 and write an image file to a micro SD card (8GB or more). The how-to, install and config is described on the same site. Connect the D10s DAC to the RPi and and he is recognized immediately. That's all.
  10. mermayer

Good way to stream Amazon Music HD to DAC

This says Amazon: Recommended Media Support This document lists codecs, containers, streaming formats, and playlists, that your product should support to provide a familiar Alexa experience to your customers.
  11. mermayer

Good way to stream Amazon Music HD to DAC

This connection use Apple AirPlay and this is not HIRES. Apple’s AirPlay 2 protocol downsamples audio files to 24-bit 44.1 kHz.
  12. mermayer

Moode 7.1 released

Is cue sheet support for flag files now included?
  13. mermayer

SPL Phonitor X Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I wish you success. Buy the RME ADI-2 DAC FS or the RME ADI-2 Pro FS R and everything will be fine.
  14. mermayer

RME ADI-2 DAC FS (AK4493) with Jitter (problem is solved)

New firmware is released: "We just released firmware 249/98 for the Pro and 35/34 for the DAC": Re: ADI-2 DAC (AK4493) with sound problems
  15. mermayer

Bluos Node 2i & Ifi Micro iDSD

I use my RME with the Node 2i (streaming + library) and, connected via USB, with RuneAudio running on a RB4 because of the cue sheet support for my FLAC files and for DSD files. Both sounds great.
  16. mermayer

I got my RME ADI-2 DAC FS today (geile Kiste). A test with HIRES data proves it: The Node 2i masters 192/24 on all outputs.
  17. mermayer

Yes, it can be. Please wait until I have my DAC, then I will test this on my Node 2i. The Node 2i is a good and versatile streamer. You can also connect your DAC to your laptop via USB. The RME ADI-2 DAC FS is DAC + AMP.
Top Bottom