Search results

1. O

Did you stole my dog ?

Did you stole my dog :p? BTW what is your dog's breed (if any)? We adopted ours from a shelter (S.P.A in France), and we don't know it's breed nor the kind of mix it could be.
  2. O

Nyquist/Shannon bashing

https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/is-the-sound-on-vinyl-records-better-than-on-cds-or-dvds.htm How can you butcher mathematics with so much confidence... We are in 2021 and the Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem can still be beaten to death by some people on the web.
  3. O

Kef shipment/supply issues

Hello all! Any idea when what it seems a logistic issue will be resolved regarding Kef speakers? Just wanted to start a small thread to share some infos. I ordered in mid-February a pair of Kef R7 through a local French dealer, and the delivery schedule went from mid-march to mid-april.
  4. O

Jean Marie Reynaud Bliss Measurements ?

Hello everyone ! (That's my first post BTW) I'm wondering before pulling any trigger (right now my aim is at the Kef R3), is there any serious/decent objective measurements (not from manufacturer) of the Jean Marie Reynaud Bliss bookshelf speaker ? I'd happily purchase them (it seems that...
Top Bottom