Search results

1. G

Another Ifi Zen Dac post

Yes, I did it. Actually I was able to make it work in Audnirvana with ASIO selected. I was just searching for an alternative.
  2. G

Another Ifi Zen Dac post

Thanks to both. I really appreciate your suggestions. Actually I wanted to try Hifiman Sundara with Ifi zen dac and thus I bought them. I really like this combo but I don't think that the Sundaras are as excellent as many have stated. They're really good as far as frequency response and...
  3. G

Another Ifi Zen Dac post

EDIT: I also tried connecting the zen dac to my Pixel 4a but as I was expecting nothing changed. Then I asked to IFI support for help and they suggested to download the UAPP (USB audio player PRO) for 7.49 euros and its plug-in for MQA playback (another 4.29 euros....). After I did that the...
  4. G

Another Ifi Zen Dac post

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I recently bought an Ifi zen dac because I thought It would have improved the sound coming out of my PC/smartphone (Dell Inspiron with Realtek soundcard/Google Pixel 4a). I'm currently using Tidal Hi-Fi as my main streaming service and sometimes I listen to some...
Top Bottom