Search results

1. Seta Seta Pop

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja (Spanish laughter)
  2. Seta Seta Pop

Shure SRH440 Headphones

Here! I am a proud owner of a 440 that I use at the office. I love it. More than 840 and 371
  3. Seta Seta Pop

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I use them (HD600) for different kinds of music. The only imperfection is soundstage...
  4. Seta Seta Pop

I just put SRH940 velour pads on them and they have improved a lot in bass and comfort! Solderdude recommendation...
  5. Seta Seta Pop

AKG 371, disappointing; alternatives

Shure SRH440 without the "A" but hurry up because they have been discontinued...
  6. Seta Seta Pop

Hi! These are my headphones: HD600- Both, classical and rock. Better for rock. No eq. DT880 (600Ohm)- Only for classical music (equalized). K702- Only for classical music (bass port mod). HE400SE- Both, classical and rock (equalized). SRH440- I love them for everything! No eq SRH840- Just...
  7. Seta Seta Pop

Shure SRH440A and SRH840A

Thank you markanini!
  8. Seta Seta Pop

Shure SRH440A and SRH840A

Since I love the 440 I just ordered the 840 (both without "A") for €89. Do you think I will notice an improvement in classical music? I guess I'll have to reduce the bass a bit, right?
  9. Seta Seta Pop

Spatial Audio -- warning from a producer/engineer

They are trying again... and again...
  10. Seta Seta Pop

Hifiman HE400i Review 2020 Revision (Headphone)

Thank you @amirm! ... and 400SE when possible please...
  11. Seta Seta Pop

Audio Technica ATH-ADX5000 Review (Headphone)

"The only reason it doesn't get the worst scores is because it has good spatial qualities and out of the box, it seems to sound OK". @amirm It is difficult for me to understand this sentence completely. Especially "it seems to sound good". Sound good or not good?
  12. Seta Seta Pop

Shure SRH440 Headphones

I'm not sure why but SRH440 sound is very special for me...
Top Bottom