Search results

1. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

Two audiophiles walk into a bar.......'this place is huge'...'don't worry, just follow the cables'
  2. G

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar....excuse me sir, you're sitting on my tuntable mat
  3. G

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar......Oh great, it's cheap audioman hour! Let's get a coffee
  4. G

Two Adiophiles walk into a bar.....'Sorry guys, we don't allow subwoofers'!
  5. G

Two Adiophiles walk into a bar.....'Sorry guys, we don't allow subwoofers'!
  6. G

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

Great for a spare room of office system. I'm the very happy owner of a pair of Klipsch RP-600M and can now use the EQ to help where needed. They sound great already in my office on dediacted stands.
  7. G

PMC Twenty.21 Bookshelf Speaker Review

I have a pair of PMC TB1 on stands. They have a cigarette burn on the left speaker. I got them from a well known musicians studio (ex-Paul Young session player) in the French Alps when he passed away after a nasty fall. My TB1's use VIFA tweeters and woofers made in Denmark. The VIFA company no...
  8. G

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Sennheisser 660S,Beyerdynamc DT-880S and Sony noise cancelling Bluetooth for travel.
  9. G

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Hi Neighbour....Montpellier, France ...all year round
  10. G

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Montpellier,France
  11. G

Human Speakers 81 dk Review

If science solved all our probelms we would live in a perfect world? I find the comments section rather annoying. The tests are excellent but we don't have enough people gving their honest opinions....like this guy....what an awful GIF
  12. G

Humans can hear up to around 19Khz right?
  13. G

Yes, this is now BECOMING quite a nasty forum. I bought and sold a couple of D-Class amps that looked amazing on tests but sounded flay and strangely powerless. I still gi enjoy this forum very much.
  14. G

Science didn't protect you from illness in order to evaluate these very good sounding loudspeakers! Don't forget that a heavy cold will reduce you hearing quite considerably.
  15. G

Rega integrated amplifiers - good?

This is false information and doesn't add anything to the conversation.
  16. G

REGA. An intersteing film about REGA

Enjoy:
  17. G

XSA Labs Vanguard Speaker Review

I have only heard the LS3/A's once on a friends set-up.,Vintage Leak amplifiers and a LINN Turntable. You can't get more vintage then that. I really enjoyed the nearfield experience and would love a pair. Let's not forget they were orinally made to fit in vans along with other audio equipement...
  18. G

Klipsch rp-600m with older Class AB, high current amp

try a vintage Tehcnics amp with loudness! My RP’s just rock
  19. G

Klipsch rp-600M II reviews

My set-up is with a REL 5ti subwoofer and technics vintage amp. I sold the subwoofer as they don’t need one. The technics has a loudness button and simply does a great job. Spiked metal stands with sand from Omaha beach and Pro-Ject carbon turntable and is a brilliant office set-up. Main room...
Top Bottom