Search results

1. B

Rotel RKB-8100 8 Channel Amplifier

Hi John, I’m interested in the RKB-8100, sending a PM
  2. B

For Sale: VAN ALSTINE 600R hybrid fet valve amplifier - $1800 or obo

Hey Ceylon, Sorry about not responding, i’ve been swamped with work. It is still for sale if you are still interested, but I do not have the original box or original cables.
  3. B

For Sale: VAN ALSTINE 600R hybrid fet valve amplifier - $1800 or obo

I decided to hold on to it as I was getting lowball offers only, it is still technically for sale. I am reducing price to $1600 or best offer. Bump
  4. B

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

KEF R3 > KEF R2C as a center , unless you absolutely must have the additional output. Also, if subwoofers are out of the question get the BMR Tower and don't consider anything else in that price range.
  5. B

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

KEF R7 + R3 for center channel, Revel F208 + R3 center, Philharmonic BMR Tower + KEF R3 for center is what I would recommend.
  6. B

[WTB] Single KEF R3 - Black or White for use as center channel.

Looking to buy a new or used KEF R3 single monitor, for use as a center channel. I am located in USA, NJ
  7. B

WTB Single KEF R3 - White only

Hey, I am looking for black or white single KEF R3. But since you are in the UK I think the shipping costs would make it too expensive, not sure what DHL would charge.
  8. B

I would love to buy it, but I think shipping costs would be too high to the U.S. How much do you want for it by the way?
  9. B

KEF R3 walnut, single speaker

would black work?
  10. B

If your interested I would like to buy and split a white pair of R3s
  11. B

12. B

If that was a white I would def be interested. Looking for a white R3 for a center for a while now.
  13. B

Can we discuss the BMR Tower?

Thanks for clearing that up, I can subjectively attest to these towers having a very low extension. How low I can’t say, but I have 2 F12 rythmik subs and when I disable them and put the towers into full range it doesn't sound sound like I am missing the subs. Although it is noticeable at louder...
  14. B

I am quite confused by the question, I read the wall of text and could not figure out the main point you were trying to make. Are you saying there is an issue with the audioholic measurements or the F3 of speaker itself?
  15. B

That was an interesting read, is there enough there to post a score. Just out of curiosity.
  16. B

Has anyone heard speakers with a wider soundstage than Revel's?

I like them more than the F226be, no contest for me personally. I don’t have the F226be to compared to side by side. But I can confidently say that if they were compared against each other without a subwoofer the BMR Tower would win easily. It goes to 25hz flat in my room, has impact, sounds...
  17. B

Has anyone heard speakers with a wider soundstage than Revel's?

From someone who owns Revel bookshelf, owned and sold Revel F226be, own BMR bookshelf and Philharmonic BMR Towers I can definitely say that the BMRs have the biggest sound stage. The towers sound huge and go low.
Top Bottom