Search results

1. WillBrink

My review of the Sigberg Audio SBS.1 Active Speakers and Inkognito sub.

My review of the Sigberg Audio SBS.1 Active Speakers and Inkognito sub.
  2. WillBrink

Roon Users: What are your DSP settings and why?

I'd be interested to hear what your setting are and why. Sample rate conversion ( I have set to "for compatibility only"), sample rate conversion (set to "precise, minium phase" now), DSD to PCM filter, and so forth.
  3. WillBrink

Any Mozart Fans?

This my father (Robert Brink) and John Gibbons, performing Mozart Sonata in E Minor, K. 304 Movement I: Movement II is even better I think:
  4. WillBrink

What Is An Audiophile?

Is being an audiophile about spending gobs money on gear to impress your friends, or something else? Here's my take on what makes an audiophile. Agree or disagree?
  5. WillBrink

Adventures in headphone upgrades

After researching here, reading reviews, asking Qs, etc, I'm in the beginning of an effort to notice obvious improvements in my headphone audio. Starting point for reference, B&W P5 headphones plugged into Macbook pro via 3.5mm. Decent sound, but best for background/talk/movies, vs critical...
  6. WillBrink

Looking to upgrade my headphones from B&W P5

Hola. I have used the P5s for some years now, perfectly "ok" but don't stir the soul to be sure. Looking for recs $1k or under, open or closed over ear, is fine. Also, whether the headphones recommended would benefit from an amp, so I can factor in the $. I see Amir has a list of headphone...
Top Bottom