Search results

1. K

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I'm not 100 percent sure about this but in these kind of cases if one were to lose the other maybe on the hook for the others lawyers fees. Something for Mr Eric to keep in mind as he goes down this road. I get hes butt hurt a little now but forget about if he were to lose in court as well. OUCH!
  2. K

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Amazing beer and a Amazing brewery.
  3. K

Wow, you give him credit. I guess time will tell.
  4. K

How many hours of labor do you think it will take for him to make a Golden Egg example of the same speaker in question and measure it to get it just exactly perfect. I'm guessing the new video will not come out for some time. Just a guess. always a hoot.
  5. K

Roon Nucleus One

Amirm is a big fan of Roon. Maybe he already has one. Never know.
  6. K

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

That's an interesting point of view.
  7. K

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

What types of filters are they using? Bttrworth, bessel, link w/Riley? Also can you change it to 12 18 24 . Or are they just fixed in a way. Just wondering .
  8. K

Spherically Dead (in Vegas)

Sabers . Who are those guys. My point is the dead could have done better. My gripe is everyone makes excuses for the band but in reality they don't need it. They should have just picked the right person from the beginning. Let's go Rangers/Islanders
  9. K

Spherically Dead (in Vegas)

D&Co is a bust for me. The whole thing is a money grab by the dead. Myers voice has no place in the dead. If they wanted to crush it they would have had Jeff Mattson. It's a shame. Go Furthur!
  10. K

Sigberg Audio’s SBS.1 @ Purité Audio London

Wow, those look solid. not sure why I say that other then it was the first word that came into my head when I saw the pictures. IF they sound as good as they look they should kick some butt. get them up and running asap and give us the goods. happy listening.
  11. K

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

These guys are fun and crazy as hell. Hold onto your hats.
  12. K

The Case Against OLED

Just by looking at the video one could tell they were not calibrated. It's pretty obvious.
  13. K

The Case Against OLED

That's my point. Look at what I wrote.
  14. K

The Case Against OLED

Also I would agree about the pioneer in only that it is the one closest to 6500k which mostly is always the target point of white for monitors. And perhaps that is why he is saying that.
  15. K

The Case Against OLED

Regardless of how it comes across subjectively is one thing but how it comes across after calibration is entirely something else. These monitors look not even close.
  16. K

The Case Against OLED

Hello. Are you talking about CRI? If so does the meter get its value based on perfect white because if so the top right monitor is closest to white or 6500k which had the highest score . So if he got those other 2 closer to 6500 then you may have something there but from the looks of this it...
  17. K

The Case Against OLED

Hello. "A HDR footage triggers the TV/Monitor into HDR mode automatically." This is not true of professional monitors like Sony oleds. You must do manual input select and manual setup of each input and then save as a preset and then select the input. Newer consumer tvs might do this now but...
  18. K

The Case Against OLED

Hey. So what your saying is that if you feed a oled like the hx310 with hdr content and there are a few different kinds and is properly exposed under 109 where the clip is on the camera sensor for hdr that the oled monitor is going to clip aka color shift aka change the tone mapping? I have...
  19. K

The Case Against OLED

Hello. Not sure what you mean by this statement. (If you play proper HDR on Oled, it can clip. I went for QLED) What is proper hdr?
  20. K

Extron help please..

This is pretty much it. Unbalanced preamp out to balanced in on amp. If in fact your preamp is balanced out then by all means hook it up full balanced in to out.
Top Bottom