Search results

1. N

Noob question about Asio, WASAPI Exclusive and Parametric EQ.....

Maybe this is a stupid question. Probably is. :) I am currently listening to music on my PC with Topping DX3Pro+ and a set of HiFiman 400SE's which I have a Parametric EQ setting applied to via Equalizer and Peace. Music sources are Flac's on my PC played with Music Bee, Spotify and Amazon...
  2. N

I would really like some speaker recommendations please :-)

So, recently I upgraded my sound system that was connected to my pc via usb from Sennheiser Momentums (original version) and Meze Neo 99 with AKM Fiio K5 Pro to a set of Hifiman HE400SE's and a new Topping DX3 Pro+. The headphones have all been EQ'd with Parametric via Peace and Equalizer using...
  3. N

What can I buy to replace my Fiio K5 Pro AK version.

Recently upgraded my headphones to a nice set of planar's, but I am not able to enjoy high volume via my K5pro anymore! I know that the SINAD on the AK version of the K5 Pro was not amazing according to Amir's review, so it is time for an upgrade. I was thinking SMSL C200 or Topping DX3Pro+ as...
  4. N

Fiio K5 Pro AKM version for sale. USA only, as new. $120 shipped free. Paypal only.

Hey Guys, I purchased 2 Fiio K5 Pro's the AKM version. One for me and one for my son. He now purchased a USB headset for his PC, so no longer needs his Fiio. It's in 'as new condition', with box and all accessories. Working perfectly. I can ship immediately. See photo. DM me if you have...
  5. N

Roon EQ Tutorial

Hey guys, audio noob here. I tried using search function, but was not able to find what I was looking for. I read a bunch of the headphone reviews and looks like Amir is using the EQ function in roon to tweak the headphones. Can someone let me have a link to a decent tutorial as I would like to...
  6. N

Speaker recommendation please.

Looking to add simple 2.0 stereo to my pc. Recently upgraded my sound from Soundblaster and Sennheiser Momentum to Meze 99 Neo and Fiio K5 Pro. Looking to keep budget down to $200. Last speakers were a cheap pair of Creative T20's. I'm sure anything would sound decent after this. :-) Thanks in...
  7. N

FS Brand New Topping DX7 Pro.

Hey guys, perhaps this is a bit of a noob question, but I just bought a new headphone amp a couple of weeks ago and my wife hearing me go on and on about a headphone amp, also went out and bought me one as a gift. I now own 2 Toppings! Therefore I would like to sell a brand new, never used...
  8. N

How to optimize windows for a new DAC for best headphone usage?

Hey Guys, I tried searching on the forum for specific articles, but I was not able to find anything. My current set up is music played through PC using Soundblaster ZX and listening through Sennheiser Momentums and Meze Neo 99's. I finally took the plunge and bought Topping DX3 Pro to play my...
Top Bottom