Search results

1. Rick63

Shure SRH440A and SRH840A

I just checked - there is a little bit of microphonic effect but not bad at all, and it is less than the stock cable.
  2. Rick63

The cable came today. It took 10 days to arrive from China, not bad considering the estimated delivery date upon ordering was April 5th. Needless to say, it will be much better for use with my DAP and it was $12 well spent. As for the 840A's, I have been listening to them through both my...
  3. Rick63

What are we listening to right now..

Blues night with NCAA on TV.
  4. Rick63

What are my upgrade options from Adam T5V

I can't really say for sure. I am lucky enough to be able to have mine 28" from the back wall.
  5. Rick63

What are my upgrade options from Adam T5V

I don’t know why Dynaudio doesn't get much love here, but I've had my BM5 MKIII monitors for 5 months and couldn't be happier. Great sound, great build, very LOW HISS. I understand the newer LYD 5 has been measured, and if I had another pair of monitors I'd love to send one of mine to Amir for...
  6. Rick63

Show us your guitars!

My new Squier Limited Edition Paranormal Custon Nashville Stratocaster in Fiesta Red. A sweet mashup of a Strat and Tele! (with a long name) :) .
  7. Rick63

Mine came with the cable in my pic, as stated in the Sweetwater product page.
  8. Rick63

Wait a minute, I found a 4ft solution. Edit: Just ordered one of these. For 12 bucks it's worth a shot.
  9. Rick63

I just did a search and found the Shure coiled cable is 1.5m unstretched so I may just order one of those, though it would be slightly bulky for portable rig use. But it would only be used as such indoors.
  10. Rick63

Cat News?

When I saw Jason sleeping this way the other day it made me chuckle, I've never seen him do that before. First thing I thought was it looked like a bazooka. :)
  11. Rick63

Any suggestions for a 1m cable for use with a portable rig (if there are any available)? I mean, this is a bit ridiculous. LOL.
  12. Rick63

I'm pretty happy with the 840A'S so far. It's been too long since I've had the K371s to make a subjective comparison (plus I never used them a lot), but the 840A's are more comfortable and built better, no doubt about it. They definitely need some eq with most tracks I've played so far, so...
  13. Rick63

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Today I received a new pair of Shure SRH840A's. It's the first pair of over ear headphones I've owned in about 18 months since selling my AKG K371's. I also own a pair of Fiio FD3 Pro IEMs that I like a lot.
  14. Rick63

What are we listening to right now..

Trying out my new Shure SRH840A's.
  15. Rick63

They're here. More later. :)
Top Bottom