Search results

1. K

Bass shaker amplifier

Hey, what did you get? I’m looking for cheap amp for bass shakers
  2. K

Suggestion on adding Interface to Schiit Magni/Modi stack

They sound ok, I’m not the hifi expert so nothing to complain. But I also tested toping l30 stack and that I like better - display and better volume knob also available in black color
  3. K

I have presound audiobox go - but as I've mentioned before it seems like it has too low gain and too much noise on max of the gain.
  4. K

kinda power hog and work laptop my table is just too small for all my stuff when I push 48v button on audiobox go (aka Phantom power) it does not effect mic. but I still getting some low signal on the max gain only. Does it mean this mic is passive? I don't have multimeter to measure it. UPD...
  5. K

Hey all, I know there similar thread and seems like selling my magni/modi and just buy MOTU M2 will be good option for me. But I want to double check if there something better or maybe some alternatives and also have couple questions. The main issue: too many boxes on table and too many usb...
  6. K

Topping E30 + L30 vs Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen - what I'm doing wrong? I'm stupid?

some updates: HD6xx + Scarlet: Scarlet has ok gain for HD 6XX - I use +25% gain on scarlet to get same sound loudness comparing to my X2 hr. Also I've measured how loud my headphones when I listening to music and it's actually around 60-70 db-A (tested with db Metter app from iPhone) maybe...
  7. K

Topping E30 + L30 vs Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen - what I'm doing wrong? I'm stupid?

yeah will do thanks! But now I have less expectation about hd6xx but will see. I just finished testing HD4xx and didn't find them better in terms of sound quality but really-really bad in terms of comfort for my big head hehe thanks! I was expecting that AMP will change my experience to some...
  8. K

Hi there, I just got my new E30 + L30 for my current Philips X2Hr that I use with my PC and Focusrite Scarlett Solo for my XLR mic (SM58) that I use for voice over recoding, meetings, game communications, etc. Also I've ordered HD6xx but still waiting to get them delivered (that why I actually...
Top Bottom