Search results

1. M

WXC-50 - how to bypass DAC??

Yes. It does indeed resample everything to 48kHz. Which is insane. i use it as a purely digital hub for a couple of Dynaudio air 20s. Mostly for pleasure, but I do evaluate some professional audio content on them. Luckily that is all 48kHz content to begin with.
  2. M

Streamer for Genelecs

I am in a similar situation as the OP. this Yamaha-unit seems to be the only (reasonable) way to get into active speakers with AES/EBU with a volume control. Been researching it for a couple of days, and can’t really see any downsides except an uncomfirmed comment somewhere about the unit...
  3. M

Excellent! Thank you! This might be the only phone remoteable coax/AES out in the consumer market!
  4. M

Thanks for that! is it also possible to control volume of the unit from the Musiccast app? Since all linear TV here as well as most TV-streaming services is now -23 LUFS and other streaming services, including music is now around -14, there is not as much use for a remote as it used to be, so...
  5. M

Hi people, I am new here, and joined the forum mostly because it turned up when googling this Yamaha-unit! I think you can help me answer my question about this unit! I also think I can help you clear up whatever is left of confusion regarding the OP’s question in this thread! First off: My...
Top Bottom