Search results

1. R

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

i am waiting when the industry to take next step towards cheap dsp dacs with eq abitity
  2. R

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

did he made such measurements for the open model?
  3. R

AMP good enough for my new headphone (HD800S)

one of worst headphones i ever had without eq best i ever heard after eq if you don't plan to use eq software, better buy sundara or something
  4. R

Master Complaint Thread About Headphone Measurements

solid choice if you want to listen music. however, most ppl browsing review sites just suffer from a gadget acquisition syndrome, and music is only self-justification for that
  5. R

Master Complaint Thread About Headphone Measurements

I think Crin does the right stuff to hype up his youtube channel and crank views
  6. R

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Yeah I was thinking the same earlier, but after a buch of A/B testing EQ curves and tinkering with REW, I was found out that precise autogenerated ones sounds much better for my ears. I.e. vocals sounds more natural, no harshness, no mudiness, better than oratory1990 curve. Idk may be I just...
  7. R

RME ADI-2 Pro as digital DSP

You cant, without degrading EQ quality. And such degradation will be far more noticeable than difference between dacs or 96khz resampling (which i think will be not noticeable at all)
  8. R

RME ADI-2 Pro as digital DSP

it will add unnecessary adc->dac conversions in op case, as i understand. https://www.hifiberry.com/docs/data-sheets/datasheet-dac-dsp/ with digital input/output would be better solution, also its kinda cheaper than RME ADI-2 Pro as signle digital DSP
  9. R

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

it is not very convenient to use sofware EQ, for example i can connect Q5K to any source -- PC for streaming music and youtube, game console, even tv box and have no worry about my headphones EQ profile
  10. R

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

do you guys know if any new dacs with integrated peq appeared in the market? I need something bit more powerfull and without battery for desktop use
  11. R

Will this work with ps5

just buy qdelix 5k instead, it works as dac with usb ps5 connection.
  12. R

Arya/Ananda Hybrid

eq-d hd800s endgame headphones for me, very wide (room-like) soundstage and very natural tonality after eq. Just pleasure listening to
  13. R

Arya/Ananda Hybrid

I had Ananda and Arya at same time briefly and actually prefer sundaras to both of them
  14. R

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

I think the better way is to just not care about haters and conspirologists
  15. R

is it good idea to use usb dongle dac with desktop amp?

there are so many usb dongles with excellent measurements now, so i wonder if there is any reasons to buy an "proper"dac. Do i lose something by stacking usb dongle dac with topping L30 using 3.5-rca cable? Comparing to E30, for example. I only need a usb input. e1da 9038d dongle even have THD...
  16. R

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

So what's a point in a50s now? Both are internally balanced, have equal power ouput, and the l50 have more inputs
  17. R

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

but, balanced connection without ground like common thing? i heard it often used to eliminate ground loops, for example
  18. R

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Seems like new topping L50 have both balanced and se inputs. Does it means that the balanced inputs electrically not connected, i.e i can use my 9038s dongle balanced output without killing it?
  19. R

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

Does khadas have plans to release tone 2 hat soon? I am looking for an high fidelity pi hat too
  20. R

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

quite disappointed to see only 52mw balanced output at 300ohm. Can anyone confirm TP2 Pro can reach 83mW as specified on the khadas web site with additional PSU?
Top Bottom