Search results

1. enricoclaudio

SOLD: 2020 HiFiMan Sundara Planar Headphones.

Selling my In Like New Condition, HiFiMan Sundara Headphones. These are in Mint condition and only used for about 10 hours total. I have the original box and cable. Price is $220 with shipping included in the USA.
  2. enricoclaudio

FS: ARCAM ST60 Streamer

Selling y In Like New Condition, ARCAM ST60 Streamer. I purchased it brand new from Best Buy back in Feb 2021 and it comes with 5 years warranty. Includes all accessories and original shipping box. Price includes shipping in the USA. Price is $1100 shipped in the USA.
  3. enricoclaudio

FS: Parasound Halo P6 Stereo Preamp

Selling my In Like New Condition, Parasound Halo P6 Stereo Pre amp. It comes with all accessories and original shipping box. I used it for less than 50 hours. I don't need it anymore so it is time for it to get a new home. The selling price includes shipping in the USA. Price is $1100 shipped in...
  4. enricoclaudio

SOLD!!!: RME Fireface UCX II 40-channel USB Interface. SOLD!!

Selling my In Like New Condition RME Fireface UCX-II Audio interface purchased back in August 2021 from Sweetwater. I have all accessories and original box. Selling it because I don't use it anymore. Price is $1200 with shipping via UPS Ground included to the US continental states. SOLD!
  5. enricoclaudio

SOLD: Revel M55XC Speakers (Pair): $300 (Pair Shipped) SOLD!

Selling my in Like New Condition pair of Revel M55XC Outdoors/Indoor Speakers. I used them as ATMOS speakers like many Revel speakers owners because they work really well for ATMOS application. They come with their own wall mounts. I have 2 pairs available for sale. I also have the original...
  6. enricoclaudio

New Matrix Audio mini-i 4 and mini-i Pro 4 Streamers.

Not much to say, just that the new mini 4 Series was released today, July 5th of 2023. Roon Ready is still under certification but the specs and new features make this new mini 4 Series the best mini Series so far, and to my point of view, even better than the element i2. Price is cheaper than...
  7. enricoclaudio

FS: Denon AVR-X6700H Receiver with Original AKM DACs

Selling my In Like New Condition, Denon X6700H receiver. I purchased it from Best Buy back in 2021 so it still has 1 year left warranty. I have all accessories, including a never opened HDMI 2.1 External Box and original shipping box. This model has the original AKM DACs same as the one measured...
  8. enricoclaudio

FS: Topping A90D Headphone Amp - SOLD!!

Selling my In Like New condition, Topping A90D (Discrete) Headphone Amp. I purchased it on June 29, 2022 from Headphones.com and it was delivered a couple of months later. I have used it maybe 20 hours total and none since I got my Benchmark HPA4 so it's time for me to let it go so a new owner...
  9. enricoclaudio

FS: Drawmer CMC3 Monitor Controller

Selling my In Like New condition Drawmer CMC3 Monitor Controller. Purchased it from Sweetwater brand new. Everything works as new. Price: $500 including shipping in the USA.
  10. enricoclaudio

New Matrix Audio Element X2, M2 and i2 Music Streamers - Headphones Amps!!

Matrix Audio just updated their Element Series with 3 new products that would be available by mid-May. All of them have now touchscreen display and the remote has playback functions. Can't wait to see the reviews. I currently own a MA X-SABRE 3 and I love it but if I was currently looking for a...
  11. enricoclaudio

For Sale: Matrix Audio mini-i Pro 3 in Like New Condition!!!

Selling my In Like New Condition Matrix Audio mini-i Pro 3. Basically haven't used it since I got the Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 + Topping A90 Combo. I purchased it from APOS Audio back in March 12th, 2021 which means still have 1 year warranty from APOS Audio. I have the original box and all...
  12. enricoclaudio

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

Hi guys, today got delivery of the New Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer which is the updated version of the X-SABRE PRO MQA reviewed by @amirm exactly 2 years and 2 days ago. First let me tell you that I'm a big fan of Matrix Audio products. They are to me the Oppo of streamers. Their...
Top Bottom