Search results

1. enricoclaudio

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

I have KH150s on my desk calibrated with Dirac Live via miniDSP Flex Balanced and also paired with a Rythmik Audio E22 subwoofer. Yes, they sound great but the M106s are amazing speakers too. I also have them calibrated with Dirac Live via Denon X4800H. Each speaker sounds great on its own and...
  2. enricoclaudio

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Thanks @amirm and the owner for making this review happens :) Honestly, no surprise here. I can’t get tired of recommending Revel Performa3 speakers to our customers. Personally I have M106s on top of Rythmik Audio E22 subwoofers and they sound incredible. M105s surrounds and C205 center and at...
  3. enricoclaudio

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

No I did not. Replacement speaker have been working without any issues since I got it about 16 months ago. Most likely was a software/firmware glitch.
  4. enricoclaudio

Ascend Sierra-1 V2 Speaker Review

Not only that. Dave measure every single speaker after assembling and you get them inside your speaker shipping box.
  5. enricoclaudio

Eversolo DMP-A8 Announced

DMP-A8 with acrylic top :) https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4xp-zhNh8I/?igsh=anVxd2dlM3E2ejd6
  6. enricoclaudio

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Benchmark is in another league!! For me, Benchmark was and still is end game! Some people mistakenly think that just because successful and reputable companies like McIntosh and Benchmark are from NY, Mytek would the same. Well, guess what… it is not.
  7. enricoclaudio

Roon forum is about to implode After Amir’s posts. Michal is right now responding …..
  8. enricoclaudio

Or full filing orders fully paid since 2021…. This guy has no respect for his customers.
  9. enricoclaudio

Thanks @amirm for another revealing review. Regarding the BB II, not a surprise knowing the obscure history behind this particular Mytek unit. Mytek started taking pre orders back in 2021 and by the end of 2023, customers who paid back in 2021, were still waiting for delivery. They also offered...
  10. enricoclaudio

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 Measurements (DAC & Streamer)

This is what I call a huge waste of $$$$. The X-Sabre 3 is already stellar so having an element S before it makes zero sense. The element S is meant to be used with an stand alone DAC like a Topping D90 III Sabre or something else, not with another streamer acting as a DAC.
  11. enricoclaudio

Adapter for iPhone 14Pro to use with IEM?

I use the 7Hz Zero 2 with the lighting Apple dongle and they sound amazing. They get pretty loud. iPhone 14 Pro Max is my phone.
  12. enricoclaudio

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

I currently live in Houston, TX - USA but I'm originally from Venezuela / Italy. More precisely, I used to live in Sassuolo - Modena, just 20 Km from the Ferrari Factory in Maranello :)
  13. enricoclaudio

Virtually cycling somewhere in France :)
  14. enricoclaudio

Houston, TX - USA
  15. enricoclaudio

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

I would call this review: How to properly waste Klippel NFS and @amirm time. However, thanks @amirm for another revealing review. Hopping the next one gets the Golfing Panther :)
  16. enricoclaudio

Poll: How do you primarily listen to audio at home?

I chose Multiple Systems: - When watching movies (bedroom): 5.2.4 ATMOS - When cycling indoors (bedroom): AURO 3D - When cycling outdoors: AirPod Pro 2 (Stereo) - When working out or just working in my gym/office: 2.1 - When cooking (kitchen is next to living room): 2.2
  17. enricoclaudio

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

@amirm first Benchmark AHB2 review was performed back on 2019, 3 years before L7 ;) https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-benchmark-ahb2-amp.7628/
  18. enricoclaudio

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

Honestly, I would keep all his posts so the community sees them as an example of how you should not behave in this community and what would happen if you do so!! @AdamG thanks for all you do for keeping us on track !!
  19. enricoclaudio

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Take a hearing test. It will show you which frequency is peaking and then with EQ you should be able to take that frequency down.
Top Bottom