Search results

1. M

HDMI Audio to USB Conversion?

just catched one in mint condition for only 900€. I’ll find out soon
  2. M

The RJ45 is basically an AES/EBU Output. It’s only encrypted for highres Audio. 48khz is open. Theres a Thread at meridian unplugged with all details.
  3. M

why? There’s some RS232 or USB port to code them.. do you know More?
  4. M

Kal, do you know if the same „hack“ is possible with the newer UHD722?
  5. M

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

My Okto arrived 8 month later - but still i dont have a solution for my second input. I want to hook up a Source (Toslink or HDMI) to AES/EBU. Is there any small device doing the transfer from 8ch Tos/Hdmi to 4x AES/EBU?
  6. M

Thank you. I realized, for my special HT situation, HDMI to okto is not needed. For highres Video/Audio I want to use a Mac/pc playing from jriver or roon over usb. All other common sources like Netflix, Apple TV, Amazon or whatever downsample audio to 48 khz/24bit. So I can hook them to my...
  7. M

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Looks great, but i dont need a ADC. Im just looking for more digital inputs for the Okto. Lets say: PC > USB > Okto, thats the main channel. Now i can add SPDIF RCA (7.1 Signal) to one of the 4 AES inputs on the Okto right? For HDMI i have to split A/V to SPDIF. Is there a DIY solution for HDMI...
  8. M

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Of course I read your project thread, but it’s a 2.2 setup Right? Also you’re still using an AVR?
  9. M

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

where can I find more information about your built?
  10. M

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Placed my order for a DAC 8 Pro today, is there anyone using the 8 Pro only for HT reasons? Im still struggeling to find a solution for more inputs, especially from HDMI-only devices. I want to use the DAC 8 Pro as my pre.
Top Bottom