Search results

1. J

Adding a display to the Khadas Tone Board?

Hoi Steffen, I am only using Ian’s board as an analyser, not as a controller of the ESS dac chip (Khadas has that covered!) So I only need the two I2S clock signals. The I2C signals are only needed when you use the full functionality of Ian’s board. Hope this helps James
  2. J

For your information, you can order direct from Ian Jin in Canada but also from Audiophonics in France, which is where I ordered mine from. Less hassle with international shipping (for me anyway!)
  3. J

I posted on January 16 in reply to you. as I said, I have implemented the Ian Canada ESS controller board just as an analyzer for displaying the audio file format being received by the KTB. It works but there are disadvantages, as I described.The ESS Controller board is advertised as a full...
  4. J

Yes, the posts you see on the Khadas forum were posted by me! You can see the connections that I used there also. But I would make two points: 1. The analyzer mode is not activated on the controller on power on, you have to push the encoder knob for a few seconds to initiate the analyzer. 2...
  5. J

There have been some threads on this a year or so back where Pjotr shared his successful integration of the ESS Controller board (developed by Ian JIn in Canada) with the Khadas Tone Board (KTB). There is a photo of his end result on this forum. However, the connections discussed in that post...
Top Bottom