Search results

1. K

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Hi, is there any chance that an MQA version of the D50s will be released?
  2. K

Topping D90 MQA Vs SMSL SU-9 Vs Gustard DAC-X16

Hi, please, can you help me? I'm on the market to buy a DAC. I narrowed down my choice between does ones: Topping D90 MQA : €800 SMSL SU-9 : €400 Gustard DAC-X16 : about €450 Looking at each one spec and manual, they seem very similar, pretty the same, a part from the DAC chip. Is it this the...
  3. K

Active speakers suggestion: Focal Alpha 65 Vs JBL 306P MKII

Thanks! The listening distance is due to the room, furniture and so on... so I cannot change it. A solution with amp + passive speakers will be more affordable?
  4. K

Yes, I confirm! Any other solution other than the JBL or Focal?
  5. K

No particular reason, just I've just collected some advice from friends and local shops... I really appreciate any other suggestions!
  6. K

ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Speaker Review

Dear all, I'm finalizing to buy my first hi-fi system and I need your help! Which one of the following solution do you suggest? NUC > SMSL SU-9 > Focal Alpha 65 NUC > SMSL SU-9 > Power amp based on Hypex NC252 > Elac Debut rev 2 6.2 I can find the speakers at those prices: Focal Alpha 65 ...
  7. K

Speakers suggestion for 35m^2 living room

Hi, pls, do you have some suggestions for me? Thanks so much!
  8. K

Topping D90 vs SMSL SU-9 vs SMSL M500v2 vs Schiit Modius

Thank you very much! So not any audible differences?
  9. K

... thanks, so I'm even more confused! Which are the differences between SMSL SU-9 and Topping D90?
  10. K

Thanks, I cannot understand whether SU9 can work in preamplifier mode. Please, can you help me? I've read that Topping D90 can work as preamplifier. Bye!
  11. K

Dear all, first of all, I would like to thank everyone that gave me precious suggestions to understand which is the best hi-fi system for me! For many reasons (covid, unavailability of all the various components at the same shop, and so on) I could not hear and compare the various alternatives...
  12. K

Dear all, which active speakers do you suggest me between Focal Alpha 65 and JBL 306P MKII? I'll use just to listen to music (no mixing o mastering), mainly 70' and 80' rock and jazz. Thanks!
  13. K

Power amplifier for Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2

Dear all, which power amplifier do you suggest for does speakers? I would like one with balanced input. Here some alternatives I found or that have been suggested: DIYclassD NC400 mono kit (https://www.diyclassd.com/product/nc400-mono-kit/24) One of this Audiophonics amp (I'm in Europe) - but...
  14. K

Analog mixer (Mackie 802VLZ4) as preamplifier?

Thanks! I was looking at this controller: Palmer Monicon L. Can it be a good choice? Which component do you suggest?
  15. K

May I also ask which amplifier are you using? Thanks!
Top Bottom