Search results

1. Bow_Wazoo

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

https://store.neutronhifi.com/products/neutron-hifi-dac-v1?variant=46458076332314 Is more information about the hardware known?
  2. Bow_Wazoo

Behringer B210D connection

Does anyone know, whether the 6.3mm TRS line-in connection of the B210D is stereo, so that I can connect a stereo source (L and R) and the signal is added to mono (when used with one speaker)? Unfortunately, the connection in the description refers to 2 speakers with a stereo source...
  3. Bow_Wazoo

Membrane damages discussion

Do you think that this damage can influance the sound?
  4. Bow_Wazoo

Topping G5

Mint condition. 2 months old. Comes with invoice and original accessories. 230€.
  5. Bow_Wazoo

Focal Utopia 2022

The Utopia is in mint condition, and of course technically, mechanically, and optically, fully functional. The headphones were purchased on 04/25/2023 from an Austrian licensed Focal dealer. The Utopia has only completed a few hours of use, and has been perfectly stored. The headphones have been...
  6. Bow_Wazoo

SOLD!!!: Focal Clear Mg

The Focal Clear MG is in mint condition, and was purchased by me, on 03.04.2023 , from a German HiFi dealer. I bought the MG as 100% new, originally packaged. So NOT as a customer return or the like. The headphones were rarely used. Non-smoking household. Since 25.04.2023 lies in the Clear Mg...
  7. Bow_Wazoo

Schiit Modi Multibit 2 vs. Topping E50. Multibit (+NOS) vs. Delta Sigma

Schiit Modi Multibit 2 vs. Topping E50. Multibit (+NOS) vs. Delta Sigma. Is there an audible difference? Two tracks, recorded three times. 1x E50, 1x MMb2 OS, 1x NOS. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hTvIofq6LASUWn29llD94lctM7wdJv6K Have fun
  8. Bow_Wazoo

How to measure output Power of an headphone amp with REW

Could someone please explain to me, how I can use the REW to measure the power output of my amplifier? I want to measure how much power I'm asking my LYR+ to deliver, and when it starts to clip. As a dummy for my He-1000 V2 Stealth, I take a 30 ohm resistor. As interface Tascam US122 MK2...
  9. Bow_Wazoo

Topping A90D vs. Schiit Lyr+

Do all amplifiers sound the same? Or not?! Decide for yourself. The components: Topping A90D Arichitecture: discrete NFCA modules. https://www.tpdz.net/productinfo/852442.html Schiit LYR+ Architecture: Hybrid. 6SN7 tube in the preamplifier, and discrete output stage in Class AB operation...
  10. Bow_Wazoo

SOLD!!!:Topping A90D

The A90D is around 6 months old, in excellent condition and of course fully functional. The device was purchased from a German retailer (over Amazon). Barely used. Non smoking household. Including original packaging, accessories and invoice. 460€ + Shipping
  11. Bow_Wazoo

SOLD!!!: Hifiman HE-1000 V2

The HE-1000 V2 is in mint condition and of course fully functional. The headphones were purchased from HiFiman in August 2022. This means that there is still a 2.5 year guarantee. The V2 was used very little and always kept in the box. Non-smoking household. The accessory pack cables are...
  12. Bow_Wazoo

Hifiman Grills

WTS Hifiman grills made of steel, NOT aluminum. Painted with clear Coat. Both sides can be used according to preference. 50€ + Shipping
  13. Bow_Wazoo

XDUOO TA-30

I recently became the owner of the Xduoo TA-30. Without going into detail, I would just like to mention in advance that I am very satisfied with this device. One thing, however, has made me wonder from the beginning. According to the manufacturer, two ECC 82 tubes are used for...
  14. Bow_Wazoo

Topping DX3pro+

The device is about 5 months old, in mint condition, and of course fully functional. Including invoice, original packaging, and accessories. 140€ + shipping
  15. Bow_Wazoo

Hifiman HE6SE V2 (fully modded)

Wts a HE6SE V2. 5 Weeks old. Buyed from Hifman. The headphones are in very good condition, and of course fully functional. I have circled the only trace of use in red. Basically not worth mentioning, but in this respect I am very picky. Includes new Dekoni sheepskin pads (4 Weeks old, 90€), a...
  16. Bow_Wazoo

Flux Lab FA-10

The amplifier is in good condition and of course fully functional. The case has usual signs of use in the form of light scratches and scuffs. The bottom is slightly dented in one place, which of course does not affect the function. When the amplifier stands on the table, nothing can be seen of...
  17. Bow_Wazoo

Measuring the power of an amp, with an oscilloscope

Today I found this interesting video where the guy is doing a power measurement with an oscilloscope. Is it actually possible to estimate from how much %THD, the sine wave on the oscilloscope appears to be cut off, or no longer 100% clean?
  18. Bow_Wazoo

Audio repair, remove noise / clicks / hum etc.

At the moment I'm working on the restoration of audio files again. In particular with the removal of noise and clicks (vinyl). Usually the programs work in such a way that one presents with the learn function, the program a place in the file, where only the noise is to be heard. This way the...
  19. Bow_Wazoo

Music Scope Miles Davis Kind of Blue

Can someone help me to analyze? Left: DSD, Mofi release. Right Sony Music / Columbia
  20. Bow_Wazoo

FS: Ifi Diablo

The Diablo is about 5 months old, in good condition and of course fully functional. The Diablo was very rarely used. Non-smoking household. The device has slight signs of wear on the housing, see photos. The device is sold with an invoice from a dealer in Barcelona, as well as the accessories...
Top Bottom